• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Rhys’s fatal weakness is dealing with a through-ball to a faster striker. That’s like locking every window, but leaving the front door wide open.

Jeeezees, thats an awful 1st half.
I hope Klopp gives them a bollocking.

Pass, pass, turn, back, cross. Repeat.

Hilariously shite

Front 3 look completely jaded and no doubt mane and salah could have done with a rest.

Right side of defence is just going to be focused on

I mean , play a high line with an inexperienced , not particularly fast CB against a hot youth prospect and shit happens

Not surprised really , we have little incentive or form with this like they do, they've been as solid at the back as weve been good going forward ..both meh

Hilariously shite

Front 3 look completely jaded and no doubt mane and salah could have done with a rest.

Right side of defence is just going to be focused on
They all had a rest the other week and was still shit after the rest, they need to man up ffs.

Massive confidence builder this

Confidence isn't the issue. There are several players who need the most ginormous kick up the arse, and have needed it for several games. This is the game for it, one way or another - not the next game. The amount of quivering bottom lips on here is extraordinary. I could not care less about the cup. I could not give a toss about this game (even if we win, we'll only be handed a game against a top team next round when we already have too much else to focus on). So sit back, hug that favourite blanket, and just leave it to the players to see who wants to play for this club and who doesn't.

Confidence isn't the issue. There are several players who need the most ginormous kick up the arse, and have needed it for several games. This is the game for it, one way or another - not the next game. The amount of quivering bottom lips on here is extraordinary. I could not care less about the cup. I could not give a toss about this game (even if we win, we'll only be handed a game against a top team next round when we already have too much else to focus on). So sit back, hug that favourite blanket, and just leave it to the players to see who wants to play for this club and who doesn't.

At the minute it's hard to see anyone who wants to play for us

Plenty of possession but just not clinical. Trying to walk it in as well.Salah playing for himself. Rhys just hasn't got the pace or upperbody strength and in any one on one situation he looks vulnerable. Second half little bit more direct, purposeful. Shot shy team.

Release the Shaqken! (Please, for the love of god... he gets better with every half of football he doesn't play.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom