• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Barcelona vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
6f25549b511b1cc0c360d42bc1dcc8aa.jpg

Mostly in the Spanish League ..

Look Mark Gonzalez, Diego Forlan etc looked world beaters in that League..

Whilst I think Messi would of course do well in the premier League, he is world class.. I don't think however he would reach that level of numbers week in week out you see him get in Spain ..
Hasn’t he got some kind of record for most goals scored against English club sides?
Put him in the Liverpool or Man City team and he’ll score just as many goals in England.

Putting some faith in Keita there. Quite a few people who know more about the tactics than I do predicted it if Firmino was missing though.

Gomez is hardly surprising, given how TAA has done on the defensive side in the last few games, he's looked utterly knackered.

Yeah, feeling less confident now that I’ve seen the team sheet.

Stupid Firmino getting injured.

Firmino out, so who do you replace him with? Sturridge, Origi or Keita? Keita is the better player of the three imo, albeit out of position.

That last bit could be the key though. Origi out of those three for me but I'd have been tempted to play a wild card and throw the Shaq Attack in.

Hope Klopp makes fools of those of us who have our doubts.

I’m comfortable with Gomez to keep it tight on the wings and ensure we don’t get swamped down the right. Even Hudd were all over TAA there.

Expect us to swamp midfield and leave Mo & Mane up top.

Weird time zone over here (23.45 now) so how many minutes to the start? Got to get myself down to a bar.

Considering both issues, Firmino not being fit & TAA being knackered, I'm happy with it.

Origi has looked good coming on but when he's started he's looked like hard work & nothing else. Shaq hasn't had an impact at all after the first few weeks. Sturridge looks too old for our side. Keita is the best option imo.

Gomez is more debatable, but TAA has struggled so much defensively of late that I'm not surprised & I did call it earlier in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom