• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Brentford (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota being out is really bad news. Hopefully it was just an intense blow and not actual damage

This is the thing with Jota, he picks up injuries and takes an age to get back.

Appreciate this one is a result of someone else battering him, but the point stands.

Fuck sakes, DJ going to be a bug miss...fingers crossed not as bad as feared.

Better ball from Nunez to Diaz and we would be 2 up

I'm so afraid that it's a ligament injury. He pointed towards the outer part of his knee. So if it is a ligament injury the best we can hope for is an LCL injury, but that's still 3 months out.

What fucking annoys me with Gravenberch is that he doesn't know when to stop when he does something good.
Dribbles past two players and instead of passing it, he tries to dribble past another one

I'm so afraid that it's a ligament injury. He pointed towards the outer part of his knee. So if it is a ligament injury the best we can hope for is an LCL injury, but that's still 3 months out.

Yeah, its a ligament injury. Lets hope its a strain and not a tear. Weeks instead of months.

Our seson is close to going down the shitter if we get more injuries.

Jones wont be out long I reckon.

Ali Jota and Jones in the space of 48 hours lol. You couldn’t make this shit up.

It’s fucking ridiculous

We don't even need to wait for the scans, we all fucking know what the length of the injury is.

Could still lose this. Need a strong start to the second half and a goal to give us some space. I’ll be surprised if they don’t score.

First half probably one of our better first halves this season, still had our issues at the back but we've played some really good stuff ourselves.

Mac is not impressing me at all. Ibou looks either very good or a complete car crash. Otherwise everyone else fine.

Yeah, its a ligament injury. Lets hope its a strain and not a tear. Weeks instead of months.

Our seson is close to going down the shitter if we get more injuries.

Jones wont be out long I reckon.
Yeah I'm hoping its a strain since he didn't feel it instantly.

Reactions: dee
Losing Jones and Jota is pretty disastrous... the gods are against us it seems.

Decent performance on the whole though we probably need another goal.

On the subject of midfielders with injuries, if Thiago is out for rest of season then his cameo a fortnight ago would have got a million a minute

Two of our best players over the past 2 months. Savage injuries if either or both are serious.

Fucking hell, Nunez injured?

That’s the three sub times done now right? Can’t sub the other two on now?

Fucking hell.

Hopefully we don't get any other knocks in this second half, the game and season suddenly feels like it's hanging in the balance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom