• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Charity/Fundraising Ask (beg)!

Got the moves like Carra

Very Active
Hey all...

In 9 weeks I'm off to Africa to climb/trek Kilimanjaro to raise money for a small, but very worthy, charity near to where I live called the Gingerbread Centre (The Gingerbread Centre). The Gingerbread Centre provide accommodation and support for vulnerable and homeless families in Stoke On Trent and North Staffordshire and with the current climate the pull on their services is continuing to grow.

I'm trying to raise as much as possible and would appreciate any donation at all, no matter how small, every single pound/euro/dollar/cent/pence counts!

Anything anyone can spare would be very much appreciated; Just follow this link to donate and add your name so I can say thanks: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Rich-Adams-MountainTrek2023

I'll share some pics, videos, stories, etc when I finish...or get my wife to post pictures from the funeral if it kills me!

Cheers,

Rich

Back
Top Bottom