• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea Fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww you're still asking it as a question. Bless your little cotton socks. Nothing will stop them doing it to you. Within a decade you will know to just keep your head down, be a good earner of social credits, and hopefully with a bit of luck your miserable life may pass without incident.
You know if you didn't come across as a half Alf Garnet and half Alex Jones hybrid, people actually might read what you write.
We know where you stand politically but does every post have to be a dig at the left or be about wokism?

You know if you didn't come across as a half Alf Garnet and half Alex Jones hybrid, people actually might read what you write.
We know where you stand politically but does every post have to be a dig at the left or be about wokism?

Yes. In my mind you have betrayed the type of logical thinking and mathematical reasoning skills that is the only thing I value about human beings, and you've all taken a shit on it. You have no idea how much I'm genuinely disgusted by people in the west. So when you ask questions, I like to give answers, but it is only natural due to my utter disdain that I will also take a dig at the same time to convey my hatred, so that the moral or ethical balance on my personal scoresheet remains fair, and so that I personally can feel that I have taken no part in your blasphemous stupidity in abandoning all sense of reason and logic.

For the government to freeze their assets, this is civil law (or administrative law), where the government just need to take a reasonable decision. The oligarch can judicially review the decision to impose sanctions, which unless I'm their lawyer they will lose because the government didn't act unreasonable or illegally in making the decision to freeze the asset.

Once the asset is frozen, the government obviously wants to get their hands on it because they're tory scum. So usually you use the time you have whilst the money is locked up to let the police investigate. This is now criminal law, and you have to prove a crime was committed beyond reasonable doubt. In cases of terrorism, you can prove the imam was financing an isis cell and then use the proceeds of crime act to keep the money (to pay legal costs, and give out what's left to the victims / tory donors). In the case of mafia gangsters, you can prove the money was extorted or stolen from people, or is revenues from selling weapons and drugs. Then again you can use the proceeds of crime act to take the money. In this case, there is no way to prove anything of the sort. Even if you had witnesses, they'd commit suicide long before the trial.

What the plan is here is to avoid criminal law altogether. The government want to pass the bill that gives them the right to take the monies under circumstances set out in the bill (which they are presently writing and making tyrannical changes too). Then the oligarch is back to having to sue the government via judicial review, which they'll lose.

The oligarch will still be a billionaire. The issue is the poor working class bastards who did nothing wrong will now be subject to this bill, and have no means of protecting their assets apart from judicial review. Doesn't effect me, I'll wipe the floor with the government in the high court. But everyone else is fucked.

It's really funny, seeing you pretend to know anything.

It's really funny, seeing you pretend to know anything.

No, I know that I know because I study things, and understand them. You know what you know because other people tell you what they are. That used to be just as valuable, but now that those other people are clowning you on a regular basis with relative ease, your knowledge no longer has much value, which is sad, not funny.

You don't understand shit. You're funny and because of that likeable, but you're incredibly naive. Anyway, whatever. Chelsea are fugged.

Roman A ,disqualified as a Director of Chelsea - breaking news - Independent

Roman Abramovich has been disqualified as a director of Chelsea, the Premier League have confirmed.
The UK government brought sanctions against the owner on Thursday over his alleged links to Russian president Vladimir Putin.
A statement from the league read: “Following the imposition of sanctions by the UK government, the Premier League Board has disqualified Roman Abramovich as a Director of Chelsea Football Club.
“The board’s decision does not impact on the club’s ability to train and play its fixtures, as set out under the terms of a licence issued by the Government which expires on 31 May 2022.”

Last edited:
2f2c865bdcc8407a76a6b5d1fc14e465.jpg

The Premier League has disqualified Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich as a director of the club after the oligarch was sanctioned by the UK government.

The Rabbi who was centre of the Abramovich's Portuguese citizenship, has been arrested on fraud and corruption charges.

Could Roman about be stripped of it?

Some of the Chelski fans have more to worry about than us now…

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/03/01/editors-column-chelsea-fans-why-so-much-hate/

‘I just find it… all a little odd. The best thing about the Final on Sunday was being around loads of Reds having fun. Singing for the team.
Nobody was acting like they were going into war. Battle-lines weren’t drawn.
The Chelsea lot who espouse so much hate should try it. It makes for much lower blood pressure and a much better Day Out’

Maybe at some point the Premier League should look at some other billionaire owners and their record of crimes against humanity. Just a thought.

If and when Saudi fall out of favour then yes otherwise they can chop up journalists and it's all good.
If Russian oil is pushed out just means more reliance on Saudi though

So if Chelsea are going to have to sell some of their players, who would we take?

Havertz as a Bobby replacement?
James (utility man) as Milner replacement?
Would Klopp give Werner another chance lol?

So if Chelsea are going to have to sell some of their players, who would we take?

Havertz as a Bobby replacement?
James (utility man) as Milner replacement?
Would Klopp give Werner another chance lol?

Lukaku... just kidding.

I would take anyone from this list: Havertz, James, Chilwell, Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Broja, Gilmour, Gallagher. Still like Pulisic, but he's too injury-prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom