• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ok to not give a fuck as long as we wrap the league up?

This season will feel like a failure because we were good enough to win every competition we participated in.
I think though we've waited for decades to win the league, this will feel like a 'miss' as next year won't be this 'straight forward'.
The league is great, but I think we'll feel how Man City fans felt when they saw us win the one trophy they crave last year (which they'll win this year imo)

we all thought watford would be a turning point ... i worry the west ham game will be that ... giving up 2 goals to them with our premier back line ... and now basically the same thing ...

This season will feel like a failure because we were good enough to win every competition we participated in.
I think though we've waited for decades to win the league, this will feel like a 'miss' as next year won't be this 'straight forward'.
The league is great, but I think we'll feel how Man City fans felt when they saw us win the one trophy they crave last year (which they'll win this year imo)

I don't think so. I think we've played way way above our level and everyone has got crazy carried away. We didn't really believe it, then the media persuaded even our team.

If we win the league its a great season. Anything else is a bonus, even with how its gone.

This is all mentality. Couple of losses is fine and to be expected, but we need to get a few decent performances in soon.

Whats happened to the defence, 7 goals in 3 games and could easily have been 3 or 4 more. Van Dijk looks like hes running through quicksand at times. Fully expect Matip back at the weekend and Gomez and Lovren have had turns being embarassed now.

Whats happened to the defence, 7 goals in 3 games and could easily have been 3 or 4 more. Van Dijk looks like hes running through quicksand at times. Fully expect Matip back at the weekend and Gomez and Lovren have had turns being embarassed now.

The midfield has happened to the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom