• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cricket World Cup 2023

No boet, we will choke ... so I'm trying my best to jinx the fuckers so they choke another time. Let us fucking win this thing one time.

Oh, my bad. You go bru, jinx away.
Would love us to win it at least once in my lifetime.

Great win for the Kiwis today. Conway just another saffer making it happen for their adopted country

Oh, my bad. You go bru, jinx away.
Would love us to win it at least once in my lifetime.

Great win for the Kiwis today. Conway just another saffer making it happen for their adopted country

A lot depends on the big hitters - is QdK playing? If so, a great way to 'sign off' ...
But to be honest, I don't even know who's gone to play ...

QdK is there and some of the other guys have had some good innings lately but we are inconsistent.
Many of them playing IPL, they know the conditions quite well.

But I personally think that there will be at least 4 other teams that will finish above them to qualify for the semi finals.
India, England, NZ and Australia all better than us and with it being on the sub continent Bangladesh, Pak and Sri Lanka should be tricky opposition.

You never know, stranger things have happened.

South Africa are dark horse for me.
England hammered Bangladesh today. But I think South Africa will pip New Zealand to the knockout. Hopefully one of England or Pakistan don't make it to the semi....

Last edited:
Think Aussies aren't making it now.

My picks for the semis are India, SA, NZ and England

I fancied SA behind India this year, England have taken the piss with their preps for WC this year si discounted them unless they managed to sort them selves out.

I fancied SA behind India this year, England have taken the piss with their preps for WC this year si discounted them unless they managed to sort them selves out.

Well, we're showing you that we're still world class chockers.

2 major upsets. Australia must be thanking its stars - good chance to come back into the tournament.

I'll be honest, I just saw the England-SA score now ... startling that.
I've been on the Jansen bandwagon for ages ... he's fucking class with ball and bat.

What was the point of England going to India defend as Champions?
Badly prepared, poorly picked ballers along with what seems a incapable coach. I doubt a Brendan Mc team would have been so poor.

What was the point of England going to India defend as Champions?
Badly prepared, poorly picked ballers along with what seems a incapable coach. I doubt a Brendan Mc team would have been so poor.
Definitely missed a trick not playing Ahmed alongside Rashid.

If QdK is really done after this tourney, he's making it a good one ... another century, another from Rassie and 357/4 against New Zealand.

India smashing SA today.

If this ends up being the final hopefully it'll be a little more competitive.

This is the most dominant I've ever seen India - utterly ridiculous level of cricket at the moment.

Wonder if this will just end up with a massive disappointment in the knockouts

Back
Top Bottom