• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Curtinho Wijnaldum

Status
Not open for further replies.

As you can imagine @Tinto - I really liked watching that vid. But it also highlights that Klopp is shameless in using Curti's world class - generational ball keeping skills to serve others in the team, and not making use of his obvious attacking ball progression skills. Never mind.

I am not CJs biggest fan but he did really well against Leicester but we can't forget its just Leicester. He was quite anonymous is prior games. @StevieM Don't know who this BlueBird person is, but do you reckon he rates Xavi Simons? CJ is the Barry Venison of today, nothing special but keeps thing ticking

Last edited:
I’ve said for a couple of seasons he has a few skills & strengths that gave him potential to be a “system player” for Klopp. He’s doing this well and sacrificing glory stats to be a key part of our team and enable others to flourish.

I think he will keep his attacking flair and offer up attacking threat but i rate the job he’s doing at “the system”.

giphy.gif

I am not CJs biggest fan but he did really well against Leicester but we can't forget its just Leicester. He was quite anonymous is prior games. @StevieM Don't know who this BlueBird person is, but do you reckon he rates Xavi Simons? CJ is the Barry Venison of today, nothing special but keeps thing ticking

bell… bird…. Same thing - I’m old… I get confused.

As you can imagine @Tinto - I really liked watching that vid. But it also highlights that Klopp is shameless in using Curti's world class - generational ball keeping skills to serve others in the team, and not making use of his obvious attacking ball progression skills. Never mind.

Hand on… a “world class generational” player!!!

You can’t just mash up the taxonomy like that!!!!!

Next you’ll be adding “Best Starting XI” on to the end of it!!!!

I don't get it either, we always seem to play better when he's on the pitch. And remind me again, why is he supposed to be a cunt? Is it just the hair & stache thing or have I missed something?

Sorry but it's really duplicitous to use comparison stats for his improvement using W/L from 2022/23 when the whole team was shite (inc. Jones) up until the last ¼ of the season. Look at the midfield we had then (and the battering we gave them) compared to now with Szobo and Mac. It's a team improvement not an individuals (though no doubt he has improved).

I don't get it either, we always seem to play better when he's on the pitch. And remind me again, why is he supposed to be a cunt? Is it just the hair & stache thing or have I missed something?
Supposed to be an arrogant little cunt - but I can't say he's demonstrated that in any way on the pitch. And maybe that's a good thing in a young player (arrogance could be confused with confident).

He was not humble enough in his early years, players cannot express confidence or utter such disgraceful comments like they should be starting games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom