• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dan Agger - A football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a shit post. Why should he?

You know what I just realised though? We don't have a homepage any more, and the main forum announcement is about the site upgrade.
Maybe I missed it, but other than the name and banner pic, I can't find anything on the site that suggests that this is a Liverpool supporters forum.

So it seems I have no complaints. I just need to re-adjust my expectations.

It was a shit post. Why should he?

You know what I just realised though? We don't have a homepage any more, and the main forum announcement is about the site upgrade.
Maybe I missed it, but other than the name and banner pic, I can't find anything on the site that suggests that this is a Liverpool supporters forum.

So it seems I have no complaints. I just need to re-adjust my expectations.
I dont really know what you are talking about. I think your being clever or smug or something.
So well done i guess.

Agreed, I don't want this forum to become a place where we lose the good posters like KHL and the trolling tits take charge (not you oncey, in fairness)
Look I dont want Kris to leave OBVIOUSLY. I dont think anyone does. Honestly though. HONESTLY. I could live without ever reading another one of his posts about Agger.
Maybe thats just me.

The point is Kris doesnt just have an opinion on Agger. He has a resolution and will hammer it home at every single opportunity and its fucking no wonder it results in the same tired responses. Because the same posters are really really tired of hearing it.
KHL isnt alone, and any poster who posts something as dogmatic as Kris does re-Agger gets the same treatment. You can call it trolling of you want. It isnt. Its rational rationale.

stock-photo-cute-furry-troll-105450725.jpg

I actually like Kris's passion for Agger. You see, that's how I was when I was younger too ... I just don't have it anymore as a fan, and I like seeing that youthful passion like I used to have for Robbie. I don't always agree with him re: Agger (I didn't in this thread), but tbh, I'd rather read his 'trolling' than the non-stop negative BS from a few of the posters here. Kris will be back - esp when Eriksen signs next week.

Look I dont want Kris to leave OBVIOUSLY. I dont think anyone does. Honestly though. HONESTLY. I could live without ever reading another one of his posts about Agger.
Maybe thats just me.

The point is Kris doesnt just have an opinion on Agger. He has a resolution and will hammer it home at every single opportunity and its fucking no wonder it results in the same tired responses. Because the same posters are really really tired of hearing it.
KHL isnt alone, and any poster who posts something as dogmatic as Kris does re-Agger gets the same treatment. You can call it trolling of you want. It isnt. Its rational rationale.

Nah. I don't buy it.

I'd much rather not hear another Ryan post about Kenny. Or another Woland post about Lucas.
KHL is different though, since well, he's supporting someone at out club.

Kristian would have far fewer posts about Agger, and be far less defensive of him, if people stopped calling him out every fucking time.

Plus, Kris is never a dick. I suppose that's why I love Lucas too.

There's a lot to be said for not being a dick.

I actually like Kris's passion for Agger. You see, that's how I was when I was younger too ... I just don't have it anymore as a fan, and I like seeing that youthful passion like I used to have for Robbie. I don't always agree with him re: Agger (I didn't in this thread), but tbh, I'd rather read his 'trolling' than the non-stop negative BS from a few of the posters here. Kris will be back - esp when Eriksen signs next week.

You don't frown upon someone showing some blind(ish) support?

How uncool.

Most posts these days are either people moaning about trolls or people moaning about people they percieve as moaning.

I think there is about 15 posters on here who dont repeat the same boring fucking shit these days.

Luckily they are 15 really fucking boss posters.

We sell Agger....

We buy Christian Erickson.

KHL's happy again.

The circle of life begins again.

Nah. I don't buy it.

I'd much rather not hear another Ryan post about Kenny. Or another Woland post about Lucas.

Kristian would have far fewer posts about Agger, and be far less defensive of him, if people stopped calling him out every fucking time.

This ONCEY, it's positive stuff from Kris, not the much more irritating negative cabbage from other places, where they use the word F*ck and C8unt every line/ people like KHL make this place a nicer spot to read, as he's a fair bit more thoughtful. Plus he's a Dane, so he can post all he wants on Agger. I'll be doing the same for Rodgers, and when Finnan and Robbie Keane come back..and Stevie H as well (what a winger).

I can relate to KHL's passion, he believes in Agger, just as some, including me believe in a former manager. (Cough ahem,)

Nah. I don't buy it.

I agree to a degree. Every time Ryan crowbars in a Kenny post or Glen posts about Carroll i think 'OMG SHUT UP ABOUT IT YOU MONG'
But its the same with Kris for me. It doesnt mean I think hes a dick, i dont. But his love for Agger blinds him from listening to any counter argument and its nausiating to watch.
Its like a shit episode of the office.

Lots of posters have ONE thing that i hate seeing them post about.
Its not personal though. My point is IF you have that ONE thing that its clear to everyone you are like a dog with a fucking bone with, dont get all fucking pissy when the flak flies your way.
Every time Ryan posts about Kenny he gets shit for it, but does he fucking huff off like a fanny? No.
Kris needs to man up.

Most posts these days are either people moaning about trolls or people moaning about people they percieve as moaning.

I think there is about 15 posters on here who dont repeat the same boring fucking shit these days.

Luckily they are 15 really fucking boss posters.

Thanks Mate. you too.

This ONCEY, it's positive stuff from Kris, not the much more irritating negative cabbage from other places, where they use the word F*ck and C8unt every line/ people like KHL make this place a nicer spot to read, as he's a fair bit more thoughtful. Plus he's a Dane, so he can post all he wants on Agger. I'll be doing the same for Rodgers, and when Finnan and Robbie Keane come back..and Stevie H as well (what a winger).

I can relate to KHL's passion, he believes in Agger, just as some, including me believe in a former manager. (Cough ahem,)

localny, are you Irish? ;)

On a more serious note - I suggest we all calm down a bit. No need for heated debates and name calling in the football forum.

Every time Ryan posts about Kenny he gets shit for it, but does he fucking huff off like a fanny? No.
Kris needs to man up.

Yeah, I won't argue with most of what you said.

I still feel that KHL's support of LFC players should not be equated to other's derision of them.
Ryan deserves the abuse. Kris, not so much.

Yeah, I won't argue with most of what you said.

I still feel that KHL's support of LFC players should not be equated to other's derision of them.
Ryan deserves the abuse. Kris, not so much.
Aye, but the point is he supports Agger first LFC second. That is never going to sit well.
We all understand that Kris would keep Agger and lose him for nothing in 2 years rather than accept 23m now. And we all know that that is totally irrational. Its his love for Agger wot blinds him.

In an ideal world Agger would sign a 4 year deal and this could all be put to bed, but arguing that it doesnt matter if he doesnt and what does the money matter etc is just mind numbing. And the point is its ONLY because its Agger he would argue that way.
If it was Skrtel he would sell in a heartbeat.

Anyway.
Its all part of the game.

I think if we loose to WBA at the weekend, this forum is going to resemble the farm at the end of Season 2 of The Walking Dead.

Aye, but the point is he supports Agger first LFC second. That is never going to sit well.
We all understand that Kris would keep Agger and lose him for nothing in 2 years rather than accept 23m now. And we all know that that is totally irrational. Its his love for Agger wot blinds him.

In an ideal world Agger would sign a 4 year deal and this could all be put to bed, but arguing that it doesnt matter if he doesnt and what does the money matter etc is just mind numbing. And the point is its ONLY because its Agger he would argue that way.
If it was Skrtel he would sell in a heartbeat.

Anyway.
Its all part of the game.

I can dig it.

I still intensely dislike your original post though. How about those who are annoyed by Kristian's stance ignore his posts in Agger discussions instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom