• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Day 1: Poles V Greeks, Ruskies V Czechs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ref isn't actually getting much wrong, but he makes descions without any hesitation, which I always find a bit scary. I like them to at least pretend to think for a few seconds.

Random stat:

Giorgos Karagounis, Kostas Katsouranis, Giorgos Samaras, Dimitris Salpigidis = >320 caps

Robert Lewandowski, Jakub Błaszczykowski, Rafał Murawski, Ludovic Obraniak = >160 caps

I just realised why prostitution is legal in Greece. They need all the help they can get to score.

Boom-boom. Thank you!

Strong presence of Bundesliga players so far

Involved in Poland v Greece

Sebastian Boenisch
Lukasz Piszczek
Eugen Polanski
Jakub Blaszczykowski
Robert Lewandowski

Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Sokratis Papastathopoulos
Konstantinos Fortounis

In starting line up for Russia v Czech Republic

Roman Hubnik
Michal KadlecM
Petr Jiracek
Vaclav Pilar

(Not taking those who previously ply their trade in Germany or on bench)

Good game.
Shame the Greeks got better.

Still fancy Poland to progress with Russia.

08dNP.png

Milan-Baros-120531-Training-R-300.jpg

Brings back so many memories. Signed 10 yrs ago, top scorer in Euro 2004. Dubbed 'Ostravan Maradona'. There was me hoping he'll score tons of goals for us. Sadly, it didn't come true.

(Thanks for the flattery, as always)

Well that a shite first game .. as expected. Passing was absolutely abysmal and the scores for the best diver of the event are off to a flyer.

This next one has potential though.

I'll be honest, Binny, most of your stuff goes right over my head, but, I really admire your dedication to the cause.

Good man !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom