• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

DeAss

Can't fault his commitment, but he really needs to do alot better. He does adequately well in fast breaks, but when we are trying to break teams down or compete, he struggles.

So that's why he scored.

Give his dad a season ticket already for crying out loud !!!

In fact, bring him along for every away trip too !

He did well, but he needs to do it consistently for me to put a "Not for Sale" sign on
Why does he even need a “not for sale” or “for sale” sign on from you exactly?

He’s our player and will remain so until such time, if such time comes where we get an offer that the club is happy with and he wants to leave.

Why does he even need a “not for sale” or “for sale” sign on from you exactly?

He’s our player and will remain so until such time, if such time comes where we get an offer that the club is happy with and he wants to leave.

Its symbolic, a figure of speech much like when you demand the club buy a player instantly. The clubs not gonna follow through with your suggestions is it? The point is I don't do180s on a game. it has to be consistent number of games for me to alter my views on a player. Diaz is on an upward curve and long may it continue.

Its symbolic, a figure of speech much like when you demand the club buy a player instantly. The clubs not gonna follow through with your suggestions is it? The point is I don't do180s on a game. it has to be consistent number of games for me to alter my views on a player. Diaz is on an upward curve and long may it continue.
It's not though is it as you alluded to it in the OP a few weeks ago, you'd clearly happily get rid of him, Ibou and any other player that goes on a spell of poor form.

The time to review this is at the end of the season when the market is open because we don't get rid of first team players in Jan unless some crazy offer comes in and said player really wants to leave otherwise you make yourself look stupid with countless new threads that only contradict each other.

It's not though is it as you alluded to it in the OP a few weeks ago, you'd clearly happily get rid of him, Ibou and any other player that goes on a spell of poor form.

The time to review this is at the end of the season when the market is open because we don't get rid of first team players in Jan unless some crazy offer comes in and said player really wants to leave otherwise you make yourself look stupid with countless new threads that only contradict each other.
As I said in this post, I'd give Diaz till summer. Konate, I'd happily sell if a stupid offer comes in, and not because he is sh1t, but he is injury prone. If he stays fit, I'll happily do an 180

So after two games he’s not DeASS anymore?
Ok good to know.
Hard to keep up around here sometimes.
Its hard to call him an Ass after the game he has had, as i clarified early on in this thread, he had till the end of the season to prove himself. I am not on the Diaz train. He is on the right path.
I didn't change my views on CJ till latter part of last season. CJ's first game after injury, I did not kay into his poor performance, as I knew its most likely a 1 off. I want to be proved wrong when I say "He's Shit" , I want the player to prove me wrong

Untitled.jpg

This is only his 2nd "full season" though, right?

The only thing that's held him back has been injuries.

Where's the fucking thread title change?????

What is going on here.

Diaz is the fucking DON!

Dee-ON-AZ. Let's put some fucking respect on his god damn fucking name!!!!

Diaz v Chelsea.

Mins played - 120
Touches (in oppositions box) - 78 (18)
Passes - 47/53 (89% accuracy)
Chances created - 4
Shots on target - 2
Blocked shots - 2
Successful dribbles - 5/8
Recoveries - 6
Duels won - 9/20

Absolute machine. So good at driving us up the pitch and keeping hold of the ball, you never see him knocked off or easily dispossessed. If Bradley and Harvey finish their chances then on another day he comes away with 2 assists.

He's massively more involved now than he was earlier in the season (as you'd expect). His decision making is still fucking awful though
Ya but he continues to occupy opponents and keeps them on their toes. He also has scored a few important goals. He’s in my starting 11 with Jota out, just.

Ya but he continues to occupy opponents and keeps them on their toes. He also has scored a few important goals. He’s in my starting 11 with Jota out, just.
He's 100% in the starting 11 only due to omission. I really want to see him click and start making the right choices. Equally, I'd like to see gakpo involved a bit more.

Where's the fucking thread title change?????

What is going on here.

Diaz is the fucking DON!

Dee-ON-AZ. Let's put some fucking respect on his god damn fucking name!!!!
You can't change thread titles after a certain period. He is the Dirk Kuyt of the modern era

Back
Top Bottom