• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DeludedBrendan: @Tesco Got any deals on? I have a budget of £0 and preferably I'd like the product to be English and show great character.

@Tesco: @DeludedBrendan Hmm, I'm not sure mate. Would you like me to check our stores in Southampton? - Mike

Brendan hasn't opened his gob since the end of the season. It's going to be a word flood of biblical proportions when he does.

Brendan hasn't opened his gob since the end of the season. It's going to be a word flood of biblical proportions when he does.

If he has any sense he'll keep quiet all summer. He's got to realise that he's got work to do to win people back over, and all the management-speak in the world isn't going to cut it if we get off to a shit start. He can't control how excited/moany people get about signings or potential signings; what he can control is how prepared we are for the season.

He also needs to cut out the self-congratulatory talk, however well we play. He doesn't need to invite plaudits, he'll get them if we play well and win things.

If he has any sense he'll keep quiet all season. Someone should tell him that silence will give him an air of mystery. That should do it.

Exactly, but apparently according to a poster I love very much, our brilliant contributor Silversean is, and I quote....... "A breath of fresh air".

Honest to fucking God.

Someone actually posted last week that they hope we do shit so Rodgers gets the boot.
OH MY GOD THAT WAS CLEARLY A JOKE

Jesus fucking Christ Mark

Just saw the new fixtures. Never gonna be a cakewalk, but Brendan has his work cut out to survive beyond the first few games!

Having been advised by everyone in the world to 'keep your bloody mouth shut,' Brendan Rodgers attempts to explain how hard it will be to beat Stoke via the medium of mime:

giphy.gif

Having been advised by everyone in the world to 'keep your bloody mouth shut,' Brendan Rodgers attempts to explain how hard it will be to beat Stoke via the medium of mime:

giphy.gif

Another 6-1 defeat and he'd better prepare his resignation mime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom