• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's lost the dressing room
When that happens... Game over

When our other coaches ran out of time (excepting Woy), it looked like their teams had lost something and were just going through the motions. This team looks like it doesn't even know how to go through the motions.

His taste in players is fucking woeful...

If I thought it would help I wouldn't be upset if he got the boot...im just not sure it will.

He has to go..

That was abysmal..

Even his 'reveloutionary' 3 4 3 failed to impress this time..

Losing 3 - 1 at home against an average team.. that has never happened before.. not that I can Remember..

No Excuses.. They lost 4 on the bounce before coming here..

When our other coaches ran out of time (excepting Woy), it looked like their teams had lost something and were just going through the motions. This team looks like it doesn't even know how to go through the motions.
Exactly. When Gerrard missed that Pen against Blackburn in the tail end of roys tenure, that signalled the end. We're so shit we can't even win a pen

I think you said after the second derby that you no longer thought Rodgers was the right man for the job, or something to similar effect. Performances since then could only have reinforced that view?

I really really really hope he gets sacked. Probably even more than with Hodgson. There was something tragicomic about him.

Sadly I think he's safe. But after these last few months I cant fucking take anymore.

Jürgen Klopp the favorite to replace Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid

By Lucas Navarrete@LucasNavarreteM on May 14, 2015, 4:29p 326
GettyImages-472756660.0.jpg

Christof Koepsel/Getty Images

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2015/5/14/8606043/klopp-real-madrid-2015
LIKE MANAGING MADRID FACEBOOK
Will Ancelotti stay?
 TWEET (49) SHARE (139) PIN
The rumors about the potential replacements for Carlo Ancelotti have started. The future of the Italian coach will be decided when the season officially ends two weeks from now, as Butragueño and Ancelotti himself confirmed after the game. He could ultimately stay as Real Madrid's coach because the board thinks there are no obvious candidates to replace him.
However, Jürgen Klopp is obviously the one man who has the better odds to become Real's coach if Ancelotti finally leaves. Klopp announced he will leave Dortmund at the end of the season and while many thought he was going to join the Premier League, it now seems that Real Madrid could be his final destination if Los Blancos sack Ancelotti.
Either way, if Real Madrid bring Klopp in, many more changes are expected, as his coaching style would probably requiere other players on the roster. Keeping Ancelotti might be the most reasonable decision and the one Real's board makes.

I'll forgive him a poor season which this has been. If someone out there is better and willing to come then we should move on it, but there's no point in sacking him without a plan.

I'll forgive him a poor season which this has been. If someone out there is better and willing to come then we should move on it, but there's no point in sacking him without a plan.
Rodgers doesn't have a plan.. or its appears that way..

He needs a swift boot..

He's still got a small club mentality. He thinks you can let a season end in a shambles so long as it's safe from relegation. This is LFC for god's sake and mentally he's been on fecking vacation for a month.

He needs to fuck off. That was a shambles. He shouldn't be cutting his managerial teeth at Liverpool, it's too big a club. He can take half the shite in that team with him who are masquerading as footballers, starting with Sterling.

I put keep him because I can't see the owners spending enough to get a big beast in to get top players to play for the club.

I think they'll continue with the value/youth strategy and hope it clicks with one or two experienced buys.

If we could get Carlo Ancelotti id be tempted but we wouldnt.

So im sticking with Mr Rodgers.

I don't want to hear him speak again. Ever. If he stays I'll have to wear one of those weird balaclava things like Gregory Porter sports. And line it with lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom