• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Double blow for Liverpool as Dalglish and Klopp rule themselves out of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
jicf3k.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146483/Liverpool-rejected-Brend

Failing to re-read the title before publishing the article is worse than having "Ladyman" as your surname.

A few people on Twatter have been laying into Martin Samuel for his horrible article on Kenny on Thursday's Mail.
Rightly so too,I'd twat that fat ugly ape if given half a chance.

A few people on Twatter have been laying into Martin Samuel for his horrible article on Kenny on Thursday's Mail.

The fat cnut was just trying to settle an old score. Kenny's well-known contempt for the media probably has Samuel somewhere near the top of his blacklist, alongside that other horned toad Shreeves.

I hate Samuel. Having said that, at least he's always hated Kenny. He didn't rip into him and show a complete lack of respect for the man for all of his tenure, and then write a fucking horribly insincere eulogy at the end up.

That really would have got on my goat.

Why cant you use it?

Good avatars shd be used often.
I lost a bet to Rafa4 on Xpert 11 (come back btw). I have to use this one for a bit longer before I'm allowed to go back to my old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom