• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Drinkies?

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=20393.msg482368#msg482368 date=1202058375]
[quote author=Ijg link=topic=20393.msg482365#msg482365 date=1202058311]
A question for you lads is my accent neutral?
[/quote]

Not a chance, duck.
[/quote]

Haha i have to agree with Spion it was flirting on a Notts accent far more than a neutral one. Have to say you looked rather dapper Itjaba, as did most i felt rather under dressed!

Gary Barlow HA HA!!!

That's funny shit

(Sorry Peatch)

I got "That Japanese kid of the Halifax adverts"

:-\

Well, well, well, what a very enjoyable evening.

I am sorry I had to leave, I think it was about one(ish), although I did intend going a little earlier than I did.

I think the big surprise, for me at least, was that everyone was so normal Did I mention pleasant?

Sheiky is a legend, he knew I was before I knew who I was !!

It really was fantastic putting faces to the names.

Big up to Swiss Tony
url] cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
for making it and putting up with us, well done Lechecal, and I do like you 😉

Thanks to Oncey for organising, Ross for being the daddy, and Sunny for making it possible to walk past the queue into Heebies. I raised the average age in there by about 10%.

Special mentions to DB for being a lothario and Single for his lithesome dance moves. Iggy for being a really nice lad, it must take some guts being 17 and making a trip like that on your own.

Thanks to for everyone that I caught in conversation and bored the pants of and were to polite to tell me.
Spion, Foxy, LochNessMonster, Piedro, Jay, and anyone else who my old brain has forgotten, oh, and Peatcheo for making sure the old chap got home safely in his cab..

To everyone else that is getting a bit bored with all this chummy stuff, that was unable to make it, you really must make the effort for Drinkies II - The Return, it is worth it

Thanks again lads

kindest regards Vladi

[quote author=Ijg link=topic=20393.msg482371#msg482371 date=1202058479]
Haha you're as cockney as they come!
[/quote]

Correction: I'm as Lahndan as they come. Please do not associate me with the shit pit called the East End. ;D

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=20393.msg482377#msg482377 date=1202058685]
[quote author=Ijg link=topic=20393.msg482371#msg482371 date=1202058479]
Haha you're as cockney as they come!
[/quote]

Correction: I'm as Lahndan as they come. Please do not associate me with the shit pit called the East End. ;D
[/quote]

Lahndan?

Fack orrf you cant, use from Norfa facking Barnet, that ain't Lahndan

Incidentally, without naming names (who knows who's reading this) did anyone else wonder how a certain poster out last night has managed to go around sniffing random women as they walk past without getting either slapped or arrested?

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=20393.msg482382#msg482382 date=1202058860]
Ha and Michael sniffing at women's hair as they walked past. Classic!!
[/quote]

Eerie

Totally forgot to mention the amazing ability of Loch Ness Monster, any man who can sniff a girls hair without being found out let alone slapped deserves some form of award!

Watching God23 breakdancing in Heebies is a moment engraved into my memory. Spinning on his back, with total disregard for the broken glass everywhere.

ILD and God23 are legends, the Jan Molby / John Aldridge tale was a side splitter.

Top gang of lads, lets hope there will be plenty more drinkies.

Today has been painful. My mums couch is not the most comfortable, but a safer option than sleeping in a room with Piedro and SR.

And I arrived home to get the kids threw at me and abandoned. I am a broken man.

*sobs*

[quote author=Peatcheo link=topic=20393.msg482387#msg482387 date=1202059012]
Totally forgot to mention the amazing ability of Loch Ness Monster, any man who can sniff a girls hair without being found out let alone slapped deserves some form of award!
[/quote]

Total class. and he looked like it was the most natural thing to in the world! Sinister!

And there I was thinking "You know what, if his missus reads this and I'm spilling the beans about what he gets up to he could land in the shit".

Still, makes me feel slightly better about myself - I've always considered meself pretty tactless, but after this I'm shooting up the charts

[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=20393.msg482388#msg482388 date=1202059092]
Watching God23 breakdancing in Heebies is a moment engraved into my memory. Spinning on his back, with total disregard for the broken glass everywhere.

ILD and God23 are legends, the Jan Molby / John Aldridge tale was a side splitter.

Top gang of lads, lets hope there will be plenty more drinkies.

Today has been painful. My mums couch is not the most comfortable, but a safer option than sleeping in a room with Piedro and SR.

And I arrived home to get the kids threw at me and abandoned. I am a broken man.

*sobs*
[/quote]

Shoulda wrestled that bottle offa your Mam, that would have kept you company.

You get to the boozer with Ross & Pete?

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=20393.msg482385#msg482385 date=1202058975]
Incidentally, without naming names (who knows who's reading this) did anyone else wonder how a certain poster out last night has managed to go around sniffing random women as they walk past without getting either slapped or arrested?
[/quote]

It is my 'special' skill. I have auditioned for Heroes, but it wasn't quite what they were looking for.

Narrowminded twats.

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=20393.msg482375#msg482375 date=1202058587]
Gary Barlow HA HA!!!

That's funny shit

(Sorry Peatch)

[/quote]

Yeah but I did say without the spikey hair.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=20393.msg482394#msg482394 date=1202059387]
[quote author=singlerider link=topic=20393.msg482375#msg482375 date=1202058587]
Gary Barlow HA HA!!!

That's funny shit

(Sorry Peatch)

[/quote]

Yeah but I did say without the spikey hair.
[/quote]

Oh, well that makes it all better then.

Cunt

😉

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=20393.msg482391#msg482391 date=1202059228]
You get to the boozer with Ross & Pete?
[/quote]

I sat there for 3 hours drinking lemo and sweating. Watching Ross and Peter throw pint after pint of Bullmers Ice down their necks.
Tried a shandy to sort me out, but it has destroyed my colon. Im now curled up in the corner with a blanket.

And also saw Le Chacal in town, think he was going to meet Peter DB and Ross in O'Neills.

There are 2 lists:
CONFIRMED-
Herr Onceared - Had a lovely night and will be back in Liverpool WHENEVER drinkies 2 is planned.
FFF - Is a fucking drinking metronome. He was (i shit you not) half cut at 7pm, and yet seemed sober as a judge at 1am, and no more than the same state he was at 7pm at 4am (at which point he poured himself a Vodka/Redbull. It was an absolute JOY staying at Jons house, and his missus wants to open up a 'Missus training school' she is fucking tip top in every way WELL IN BEX (although i know he wont let you read this) what a great couple. Thanks to you both.
Ijg - The fucking Rico Sauve of the evening. Like an extra from strictly come dancing, Ij was the smoovest man in Liverpool. A great lad, who when faced with the thought of drinking all night with a bunch of grown men never flinched. NO ONE should underestimate this kid. Top marks Ij. x
Paddy - Quieter than i expected.
Rosco - Was it seemed to me no drunker at 3am than he was when i met him (incidentally drinking luca-fuckin-zade in a pub). A really nice fella Ross, and a good laugh.
Sheik - Fuck me. What to say about my interweb brother. Just.....just......indescribable. I wont try. He is a fucking legend and has more energy than a crack smoking kitten. Fuck me.
Sunny - The tallest man in Liverpool and a lovely fella. Probably spent more time talking to Sunny than anyone else. Just a lovely man, with a killer sense of humour and a great laugh. He also got us all in the pub quick smart, and took Ij under his wing when some cunt let him down. Diamond.
Rislc - Cock.
Livvy - As invisible in life as he is on the internet.
Piedro - Not a scally. Not a carthief. A good lad he is, even if all he could talk about was getting raped. I hope your dream came true Pete.
Rouge - you know.
Anfieldanfield - ???
DreamBeliever - Not the fuckwit he would have you believe at all. Went to the match with him, and he KNOWS his football. Very sharp and astute guy. (although that may be because everyone else was pissed and he was taking fucking notes the bastard. Never trust a Paddy who doesnt drink!!
Spionkop - Great bloke, and my new beer buddy when i go to London. Great to have met you. Ps-Rafa IS shite.
Mark1975 - AWOL.
Lochness monster - What a top fella he is. Just a brilliant laugh and interesting and well just a fucking brilliant lad. It was great meeting you fella, you're reaction to the Jan Molby story will go with me to the grave. 'WHERE DA FUCK WAS JAN FUCKING MOLBY WHEN JFK GOT SHOT?'
Saintgeorge67 - AWOL
Ild - My long time internet bud and movie amigo. I love this lad. He's so fucking funny and made the trip to be fair. You sir are all that and some.
God_23 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POST MORE!!!!
Peatcheo - Gave me the biggest laugh of the evening with this gem 'To be fair i find fantasia a bit pretensious' I nearly shitted in my undercrackers.
Vlad - My hero. My absolute HERO. regards
Mark MC - Tall scally. very funny and not at all like i expected.
JayD - Top man, i could chat music with this guy for hours and was really glad to make his aquaintence. However Dylan IS better than Young FACT! *Pours JD a white russian*
Lech - I didnt get a lot of time to talk to our resident gold hoarder, but he seemed like a top chap.

There was no wierdo, no wanker, no attitude, no trouble, no aggro, no arguments, no nothing but a brilliant fucking night. It was wierd for about 4 minutes but fucking aces for about 14hours.
Just a top top bunch of lads, and i am glad to have met them all.
Thanks lads, in particular Sunny and Jayd, you took me to a great bar, and i could have stayed there forever, the music was superb, the drinks were well priced and the atmosphere was brilliant. Thanks lads.
X

Awww.. I wish I could have gone, I really do, sorry lads 🙁 I was asleep at 11.30 at the inlaws house, I kid you not, and have felt rough as fuck allday, so probably a good job I didn't go, hopefully drinkies 2 though. Was really looking forward to meeting Oncy and co.

Glad y'all had a good safe night anyway.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=20393.msg482156#msg482156 date=1202038397]
What a great night apart from when Pete thought it funny to glass me in the head for undoing one of his epaulettes, which then resulted in Sunny picking Pete up off his feet by about 2 feet and burning his face on a patio heater in Heebies.

Nice to meet up with all the lads. The star of the show were ILD and God23. Absolute legends.

leprechaun_midgetpuppets_2.jpg

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA..

[quote author=Peatcheo link=topic=20393.msg482358#msg482358 date=1202057774]
Alrite all from last night, sorry i had to go early but work at 8.30am and i was already a bit knackered from being out the night before and in work Saturday at 8.30am too!

What can i say it was really weird but brilliant had a great night albeit a short one everyone was really nice, sorry to be boring for those who didnt attend but everyone was fantastic! I agree with Vlad about the Liverpool contingent needing to do it a bit more often with the Rose of Mossley a potential venue? Also i think i could chat with Sheik Sunny and especially Jay D for hours, pleasure meeting everyone!

P.S. Sheik = Rutger Hauer.

[size=4pt]Thats for the Gary Barlow comparison!!!!![/size]
[/quote]

Same here mate. You've got great taste in music my friend, I could have kept up that conversation all night. Shame you had to go, but great meeting you. Top man.

There was a bit of a Bob Dylan appreciation society formed at the top of the stairs in Heebies with Andy too. Great stuff. Top man.

And Vlad, this man completely knows the score when it comes to Liverpool FC's problems at the minute. Enjoyed that chat mate. Top man.

Im feelin much better now and can remember practically everything now... there was a moment upstairs in Heebies when Phil Collins You cant hurry Love come on, I remember looking around at everyone smiling/singing/dancing/laughing (mostly at Aiden)..... Class. Top men the lot of you.

Back
Top Bottom