• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

England's Brave John Terry Is No Longer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If England win Euro 2014, this cunts going to be in his England gear shin pads and all celebrating on the pitch with the lads.

Everyone has already covered what a cunt he was/is, so no need to go over that again - thought I'd add in that for a while he was as good a centre back as I've ever seen.

Fortunately he's made such a cunt out of himself that he'll not be remembered for his on-pitch brilliance.

Everyone has already covered what a cunt he was/is, so no need to go over that again - thought I'd add in that for a while he was as good a centre back as I've ever seen.

Fortunately he's made such a cunt out of himself that he'll not be remembered for his on-pitch brilliance.

Brilliant between 2004 and 2007 when he had Carvalho and Makelele assisting him.

Since then he's not been the same player with injuries obviously taking their toll.

Brilliant between 2004 and 2007 when he had Carvalho and Makelele assisting him.

Since then he's not been the same player with injuries obviously taking their toll.

He was the best centre-half in England and arguably the best in the world for a while Gary, regardless of who was playing alongside him.

Thing is, I am no fan of Terry, and like Ryan points out , he has been a fucking good CB, but I don't blame him for putting the boot in first with the FA, as we all know, regardless of what he did or didn't say , or the outcome of any real court hearing the FA are going to give him a lengthy ban, which won't be the same as Suarez, but probably four match, so why would you want to play for them.

Not saying he was shit lads. He was a top defender in his prime. Fearless, strong as an ox, dominant in the air, good on the ball, great reader of the game etc.

Thing is, I am no fan of Terry, and like Ryan points out , he has been a fucking good CB, but I don't blame him for putting the boot in first with the FA, as we all know, regardless of what he did or didn't say , or the outcome of any real court hearing the FA are going to give him a lengthy ban, which won't be the same as Suarez, but probably four match, so why would you want to play for them.

The timing of it thought Vlad. He waits until the day before the FA hearing takes place? Why couldn't he have announced it 1, 2 months ago?

Great player. Supreme bell end who manages to encapsulate every cuntish characteristic that makes football players so loathsome. Some achievement to be fair.

For me, the boot he took in the face at Wembley is up there with my wedding day (2nd marriage).

Absolutely agree with Ryan. Terry was a beast and as goof as anyone for a few seasons. Hes dropped.off quite considerably over the past few years,however.

Ive not really got the hate for him to be fair, bar the.champions league final kit gaff, cant say hes ever bothered me. Any hate is far outweighed seeing him cry like a girl after the final whistle on a few ocassions

I don't think Carvalho was ever under rated. He was an excellent player for Chelsea. Nasty little cheat when he needed to be too.

Absolutely agree with Ryan. Terry was a beast and as goof as anyone for a few seasons. Hes dropped.off quite considerably over the past few years,however.

Ive not really got the hate for him to be fair, bar the.champions league final kit gaff, cant say hes ever bothered me. Any hate is far outweighed seeing him cry like a girl after the final whistle on a few ocassions
But could afford a good dentist so it was barely noticeable

regards

I don't think Carvalho was ever under rated. He was an excellent player for Chelsea. Nasty little cheat when he needed to be too.

Carvalho is still underrated by those who praise Terry as highly as some have in this thread. Terry was a very good CB in many ways in his prime, but he struggled for pace even in his best years. That's the main reason why he's never, ever looked as convincing for England against decent opposition as he did for the Chavs, where Carvalho and Makelele covered brilliantly for his slowness and allowed Terry to play to his (considerable) strengths in other respects.

Carvalho is still underrated by those who praise Terry as highly as some have in this thread. Terry was a very good CB in many ways in his prime, but he struggled for pace even in his best years. That's the main reason why he's never, ever looked as convincing for England against decent opposition as he did for the Chavs, where Carvalho and Makelele covered brilliantly for his slowness and allowed Terry to play to his (considerable) strengths in other respects.

Terrys performances dipped when he lost carvalho

he was an absolutely perfect defender

I'll go with this.

Lost the last snippet of respect I had for him with the Bridge missus shagging.
He's a cunt. End off.

I' not sure what's more annoying, watching that slimy cunt Terry play the victim, or listen to annoying fekers like Avram Grant and Ray Wilkins wax lyrical about how great and brave JT is and how the whole world has it wrong regarding JT.

I' not sure what's more annoying, watching that slimy cunt Terry play the victim, or listen to annoying fekers like Avram Grant and Ray Wilkins wax lyrical about how great and brave JT is and how the whole world has it wrong regarding JT.

Yep, Avram was on 5 live telling us all what a "great fella JT was". Obviously his definition of great fella might be a bit different from most. He was a good CB but he has had a thuggish streak follow him on and off the pitch. Oh and he supported Man U as a boy. That's the cherry on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom