• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

England's Brave John Terry Is No Longer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee the word racism isn't really mentioned by the press as he is English, it'll get called an incident or something similar...

Unbe-fucking-lievable, I'm so fed up of the inconsistency in this sport. To give Terry 4 matches for something ten times worse than what Suarez is alleged to have done, it's a joke.

Im not that bothered by the amount of matches. Would have preferred more consistency . But the point is he's been found guilty.

At least he was found guilty, which is something as I thought the FA would let him off.

I trust the pathetic mongs all over the country who still chant 'you know what you are' at Luis will be equally vociferous towards Brave JT TM
Fuck him and fuck the FA

At least he was found guilty, which is something as I thought the FA would let him off.

They couldn't. Their own rules state that a player is guilty if he uses the words, regardless of intent, and Terry had already admitted doing so. There'll doubtless be something in those rules which "justifies" banning him for only half as long as Luis.

4 games is a joke surely? The FA must think - 'Ah a bit of racial abuse..... That's a quarter of a million in the coffers'

This whole "repetition" thing is a load of bollocks. I really hope they're not basing it on that? Either you racially abused someone or you didn't.

I know that's a joke, but I don't think it's totally unfair to suggest the verdict is slightly racist in itself. I think if it hadn't been a former England captain, or if Suarez was English, then there would've been parity in the punishments.

A31G4lACEAAwjQd.jpg:large

I know that's a joke, but I don't think it's totally unfair to suggest the verdict is slightly racist in itself. I think if it hadn't been a former England captain, or if Suarez was English, then there would've been parity in the punishments.

It's not totally unfair.

It's fuckin bonkers

Ok. Haven't been following this so sorry for quiffing

Why is this ban different from Suarez?

Effectively the FA agreed that whilst Terry did say something racist, he wasn’t being abusive in saying it.

Whereas Suarez was using “negrito” (or whatever) to purposefully hurt Evra.

You get 4 games for racist language, and it gets doubled if it’s meant in an abusive manner. Ergo, Terry 4, Suarez 8.

The fines are different cos they’re factored on wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom