• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 Day 10 - Den v Ger and Neth v Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nani gets a hand below his chin and goes down clutching his face.

I don't know why neurologists don't study the nerve function of footballers, they obviously feel pain differently to normal people!

Got to be impressed with Portugal, been all them since the goal. Nani, Ronaldo and Moutinho running the game.

1-1HT

Dutch have looked so disjointed this tournament. Their midfield needs a real shake-up and they need to find a defense from somewhere. In a way they remind me of England. Everything is being rushed and there is no real fluidity or overarching plan to their game.

Ronaldos goal celebration said it all for me. Come brethren and worship at the temple of Cristiano. Fuck off you whopper.

Yep, he's a fucking arsehole of epic proportions.
I'm sure he didn't join in the mad celebrations when that sub came on and scored the winner in the last game.

Twaaaaaaaaaaat.

Portugal have to be the most despicable football team in the tournament. I'd love us to twat them.

Im not English and i hate alot of things about the English national team(and indeed the FA), but i'd be cheering for England in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom