• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 Day 10 - Den v Ger and Neth v Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a neutral fan, I hope Germany play close to their strongest squad. With a 5 day gap before the Q-Finals, coupled with the need for confidence and momentum, let alone yesterday's 'upsets' and chance for personal accolade (Golden Boot), I'd prefer it if they ensure a result before giving squad players game time.

The possible permutations of today

252647_388191137905222_907887357_n.jpg

The Germans will go through, and i hope Denmark join them. Aslong as Portugal don't get through i'll be happy enough.

Should be an eventful night of football.

Quarter finals:

Czech rep vs Runner-up of Group B (Probably Holland or Denmar or Portugal)
Greece vs Winner of group B (Most definitely Germany)

Hope ze Germans crush them.

COME ON YOU DAAAAANES!!!!

We need to pull a big one today. Eriksen has GOT to find his game as well as Bendtner, Kvist and Agger to play blinders. And Andersen, our keeper.

2-2 is a good shout. Hope we can steel a narrow win of course.

Neuer - Bender, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, Khedira - Müller, Özil, Podolski - Gomez

Andersen - Jacobsen, Kjaer, Agger, SPoulsen - Kvist, Zimling, Eriksen - JPoulsen, KrohnDehli, Bendtner

Stekelenburg; vd Wiel, Vlaar, Mathijsen, Willems; Nd Jong, Vd Vaart; Robben, RVP, Sneijder; Huntelaar

Patrício; Pereira, Alves, Pepe, Coentrão; Veloso, Meireles, Moutinho; Nani, Postiga, Ronaldo
That Netherlands lineup should've been fielded much earlier instead of the 2 DMs in earlier games.

Eriksen will start on the right wing which probably could be a wise move seeing he's been closed proper down against Holland and Portugal in central.

Will give him a bit more time on the ball and hopefully a bit more confidence to get involved.

Dutch defence is abysmal.

They're basically playing KJH & RvP, with Van der Vaart, Robben & Sneijder attacking and barely offering any defensive help. So their defense is stuck with their 4 (& inexperienced Willems) + De Jong. They don't really have much of a chance today ... Dutch are going for broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom