• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 day 12. France V Sweden and Ukraine V England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team deserves credit and so does Hodgson, because, as has been said, they WERE expected to be booted straight out. I thought they've been poor so far, and, alas, witless as usual, but they've been disciplined and dogged and prepared for each game with more nous than France or the others. Roy also deserves a bit of credit for making some decent substitutions. I just can't see them suddenly finding another gear and a better style. It's been like this before and, once or twice, it's happened, so I hope it happens again.

I agree, the refereeing has been suspect.

On a different note, I dread to think how Roy winning the Euro's will reflect on us, you know considering that he got the boot after 6 months.

I agree, the refereeing has been suspect.

On a different note, I dread to think how Roy winning the Euro's will reflect on us, you know considering that he got the boot after 6 months.

You probably mean how the media will reflect on us. Personally I dont give a fuck how they reflect on us. He was a shite manager at Liverpool.

Anyway I doubt very much if he will go the whole way despite the achievements so far.

Why was the goal line official on the same side of the pitch as the linesman? Surely it would make more sense for them to always be on the opposite side?

You probably mean how the media will reflect on us. Personally I dont give a fuck how they reflect on us. He was a shite manager at Liverpool.

Anyway I doubt very much if he will go the whole way despite the achievements so far.
We've been the punching bag for the past season, I think it'll continue.

I don't. They'll be watching the beginning of the Rodgers era, plus I think he'll handle himself too well to give them any ammunition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom