• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 Day 8- Ukraine v France, Sweden v England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Rooney likes to drop deep, so I don't see him and Carroll working well together, I think we need someone playing on the shoulder of the last defender, trying to get in behind, so Welbeck should figure.

Ideally and arguably fairly, I don't see why Rooney should walk back into the side, and yes I do realise he's quality.

Yeah, Rooney likes to drop deep, so I don't see him and Carroll working well together, I think we need someone playing on the shoulder of the last defender, trying to get in behind, so Welbeck should figure.

Ideally and arguably fairly, I don't see why Rooney should walk back into the side, and yes I do realise he's quality.
But Welbeck doesn't play on the shoulder either. All our players drop deep

UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against the Football Association regarding the behaviour of fans during England's win over Sweden.
England picked up their first victory of Euro 2012 on Friday evening after coming from 2-1 down to prevail 3-2 in Kiev.
However, the success has prompted an investigation by UEFA following an attempted pitch invasion by England supporters.
A UEFA statement read: "UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against the Football Association of England (FA) for the inappropriate behaviour of their supporters - attempted invasion of the field of play - at the UEFA EURO 2012 Group D match against Sweden in Kyiv on Friday.
"The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body will deal with the case on Wednesday 20 June."

just out of interest , is there any group of fans/country that Uefa haven't fined this tournament ??

Just for laughs

tumblr_m5rlufADWy1r9edlso1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom