• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 Day 8- Ukraine v France, Sweden v England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden are the 3rd worst team I've seen in the tournament and if England don't beat them easy Carroll will never be worth 35 million;)

Yeah that was embarrassing. Problem is, people aren't that arsed about hockey in Stockholm. High prices, bad advertising etc. the whole thing was just an utter failure.

On a different note, Tippeligan owns Allsvenskan, that we can agree on. But why doesn't it show on a national level?

Tippeligan has fallen to a lower level the last five years. Norwegians going abroad can't even make it to the bench in bigger leagues, but a few of them plays regulary with the likes of Brugge and Hannover. the players are simply not very good, and the midfield especially is a complete disaster. No creativity and 5 workhorses trying to limit the damage. We have a few youngsters with some potential, but even that doesn't lift the U21 team either.

The game tonight... Hmmm i was utterly dissapointed, on the verge to angry when seeing how little England and France made out of their game. France didn't bother to much and England wasn't good enough. In this group Ukraine has shown by far the most so far, but at least Sweden gave it a try when needed. I actually do hope Swedes and Ukraine get paid for their efforts. France and England can fuck off!

Tippeligan has fallen to a lower level the last five years. Norwegians going abroad can't even make it to the bench in bigger leagues, but a few of them plays regulary with the likes of Brugge and Hannover. the players are simply not very good, and the midfield especially is a complete disaster. No creativity and 5 workhorses trying to limit the damage. We have a few youngsters with some potential, but even that doesn't lift the U21 team either.

The game tonight... Hmmm i was utterly dissapointed, on the verge to angry when seeing how little England and France made out of their game. France didn't bother to much and England wasn't good enough. In this group Ukraine has shown by far the most so far, but at least Sweden gave it a try when needed. I actually do hope Swedes and Ukraine get paid for their efforts. France and England can fuck off!

Interesting. I guess the days of Fjortoft, Mykland and Rekdal are well and truly over. I though that kid who used to play for Man U was good, Eikrem.

Anyway, HEJA SVERIGE!!!

article-0-139C871B000005DC-454_634x433.jpg

LINE-UPS Ukraine v France (17:00 BST)

Ukraine: Pyatov, Gusev, Mykhalyk, Khacheridi, Selin, Yarmolenko, Tymoschuk, Nazarenko, Konoplianka, Shevchenko, Voronin. Subs: Koval, Kucher, Garmash, Aliev, Shevchuk, Rotan, Milevskiy, Seleznyov, Rakitskiy, Butko, Devic, Goryainov.

France: Lloris, Debuchy, Rami, Mexes, Clichy, Diarra, Cabaye, Menez, Nasri, Ribery, Benzema. Subs: Mandanda, Evra, Valbuena, Giroud, Matuidi, Reveillere, Malouda, M'Vila, Martin, Ben Arfa, Koscielny, Carrasso.

Referee: Bjorn Kuipers (Holland)

Joins Modo's team.
*Hopes strategic allegiance lands me in a room with a few of those ladies.*

Joining Modo's team might land you in a room alright.

It'll have bunk beds, bars on the windows and a door that only locks from the outside. You'll definitely get laid there.

Evidence

ITV aren't going to mess up their high quality schedule for a mere footie match. They've got Emmerdale and Lewis to come. This is an outrage!

Match restarts in 15 minutes. TV rules all, it seems, because there's no other reason for starting so soon. A few blokes sticking rakes in the puddles isn't going to do much.

Match restarts in 15 minutes. TV rules all, it seems, because there's no other reason for starting so soon. A few blokes sticking rakes in the puddles isn't going to do much.
Could be one of the funniest matches ever. Balls stopping dead in the water, mud, slush everywhere. Players slide tackling only to overshoot and smash into the hordings! Also the potential for a French person or a Ukrainian to get zapped by some kind of God like retribution - My bet there would be Ribery. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom