• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 Day11 - ROI v Italy : Spain v Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) - It's OK to dislike England and want 'us' to get beat but when you get a bit back it's all 'dicks' and 'wrong site'

Don't cry. Least you scored a goal.

Can't believe people are rising to such obvious baitingo_O

0b89d7d8b97d11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

Can't believe people are rising to such obvious baitingo_O

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Least I thought that was the case. If not, then localny is right perhaps I do have the wrong site.

If that is baiting; sue me.

Tbf I don't like any of the home nations

They can all get to fuck

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Least I thought that was the case. If not, then localny is right perhaps I do have the wrong site.

If that is baiting; sue me.
It seemed like baiting to me mate.
I couldn't give a fuck either way

Trappatoni is one stubborn fucker.

Surely he could give a few lads a run out at this stage

You'd think so. I don't really see the point in avoiding humiliation. Some of them lads might not even get a chance next time, let them have a taste of it.

This is to remember the loughlin Island murders in Co Down in 1994 while RoI fans watch the game between Ire v Italy.
It will be 18 years to the day with the very same match. FAI approached UEFA for permission and were given the green light.

Stay like this please. We come runners up in our group and we play Italy in quarters. That'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom