• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Last 16 - Saturday 25th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. I probably did go a bit far there. I also meant to write more not most. I'm not *that* drunk. I'm going to a wedding where I know no one (Bex friend she hasn't seen for fucking years) so figured I best be lubricated in order to survive it without killing someone, so I may be a tad tipsy.

Ashley Williams is a great defender. I would love him in Liverpool's back four.

He wouldn't be an annoying bastard then.

One team has a former Man U player one has a current LFC. Makes it a bit easier.

Heh. I probably did go a bit far there. I also meant to write more not most. I'm not *that* drunk. I'm going to a wedding where I know no one (Bex friend she hasn't seen for fucking years) so figured I best be lubricated in order to survive it without killing someone, so I may be a tad tipsy.

This could go very badly

Wales in the quarter finals. What a fucking joke
I predicted two things before this tournament started. Italy would do very well & may even win it, & Wales would be way better than expected cos they can keep it tight & Bale can always create a goal. Not been proved wrong yet. Unfortunately.

Belgium were my pre-tournament picks. They will beat Hungary and then crush Wales in the ¼s

At least the pretty girl on the Chinese TV panel has just called the Irish fans the 'cutest' at the tournament with their 'makeup, fancy dress and singing'.

This is much more well to do than I expected. I doubt there'll be kick offs.

I've put my best behaviour hat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom