• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Last 16 - Saturday 25th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for going off-topic, but I had to share this story from today's "Echo" website that reflects the times in which we live:

Terror Puppies

A St Helens teacher was bombarded with hate messages after a typo in an advert branded her adorable terrier pups as TERROR puppies.
Incredibly, the mistake in the classified ad led to Susannah Davies receiving dozens of vile calls and forced her to change her number.
The 25-year-old maths teacher says she can now see the funny side, but admitted: “I have pages and pages of text telling me what a horrible person I am.”
Her Jack Russell Fudge gave birth to the litter of pups - five girls - eight weeks ago. Their dad is Rodger, a Patterdale terrier.
Susannah advertised them for sale at £350 for the girls and £300 for boys.

Horrendous game. Croatia deserve to go out just by the state of Perisic hair. Cunt.

At least in the NI v Wales game, both teams were trying to win it.
These cunts just trying not to lose.

11 fucking attempts in total.
0 on target.

I wish both these bunch of cunts could go out.

The fair play campaign by UEFA is totally destroying the games. They tell the referees not to give so many red/yellow cards so it will look like it is a fair game when in the real world it should be at least five more yellow cards a game. The teams use it and make a lot of tactical fouls to slow down the game.

UEFA can fuck off.

Apologies for going off-topic, but I had to share this story from today's "Echo" website that reflects the times in which we live:

Terror Puppies

A St Helens teacher was bombarded with hate messages after a typo in an advert branded her adorable terrier pups as TERROR puppies.
Incredibly, the mistake in the classified ad led to Susannah Davies receiving dozens of vile calls and forced her to change her number.
The 25-year-old maths teacher says she can now see the funny side, but admitted: “I have pages and pages of text telling me what a horrible person I am.”
Her Jack Russell Fudge gave birth to the litter of pups - five girls - eight weeks ago. Their dad is Rodger, a Patterdale terrier.
Susannah advertised them for sale at £350 for the girls and £300 for boys.
£300 quid for a cross breed!?!? That's fucking mad.

I had a dog that was half Jack Russell and half patterdale and it was completely bonkers.

This has been a waste of an afternoon. Waiting for the match to end so I can head out drinking. I planned the order of these events poorly, in retrospect.

Croatia have had a few chances to score, yer man's terrible header being one.

I'm meant to be on my way to France vs Ireland but the key to the motorhome isn't fucking working and I'm stuck in Antibes. If Ireland win I'm taking the credit for already having used up all the bad luck

Must be horrible being stuck in Antibes when you could be drinking cheap beer with masses of Irishmen. Yea bad luck Gareth!

Its not getting fixed til tuesday, luckily tomorrow's game is in Nice so we'll make that. Fuck fiat though

I'm sure there'll be a bunch of Irish fans along shortly to fix the motorhome for you, and sing you a nice song.
61JN0a4.jpg

Reactions: C/O
You drinking yet Rosco?
I'll be on the whiskey for the nerves.

Time for some payback, you french fannies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom