• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro QF - France v Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casillas, Arbeloa, Piqué, Ramos, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva and Cesc

Part of me wants them to loose soley for thier arrogance in not playing a striker.

Even Portugal have started with Postiga!

Got my French beret on today

Allez les bleus! Or some other shite like that.

Busquets is one of the biggest cunts in football.

Plus they think they are that good they don't need a striker. Fuck them. Come on France!

No, he was signing autographs in the stadium and the itv interviewer goes "Mario, what's your opinion on the game tomorrow" and he replies "I don't speak English". And walks off.

Bear in mind it was the same interviewer that did a press conference with him earlier on, in English!

A nice bit from the Guardian:
But Jack Howes retorts: "Spain are right getting on my wick with this not playing a striker nonsense. They've turned into self-congratulatory prog rockers playing twenty-minute riffs that go nowhere but are supposedly all arty and sophisticated. Spain picking Fabregas as a false nine is the equivalent of Rick Wakeman in some ludicrous costume from a cheap panto playing those ridiculous four-tiered keyboards."

No, he was signing autographs in the stadium and the itv interviewer goes "Mario, what's your opinion on the game tomorrow" and he replies "I don't speak English". And walks off.

Bear in mind it was the same interviewer that did a press conference with him earlier on, in English!

hahaha, he is funny as fuck .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom