• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro QF - France v Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch this Spain team try to pass their way out of defence & cant hekp but wince at the thought of our defenders doing at Anfield.

There will DEFINITELY be some of the crowd screaming 'EMPTY IT!' when they do that.

Its pretty well documented that we dont enjoy seeing Carra hoofing the ball forward.

The French team is just fucking annoying. Shite set up, wrong players starting and a striker who is convinced he's a central midfielder.

Blanc can fuck off. Change it around and go for a win.

1340478318913.gif

I can't fathom why people find Spain boring. Would you rather watch turgid shite like Bolton and Stoke serve up?

It's just defence-midfield - defence-midfield - ATTACKER! - midfield - defence - etc

Fuck all happens for 95% of Spanish possession

The Germans are much better

I dont watch a football match for 900+ passes

I watch it for the intelligent pass, the incisive one, the delightful tricks or the silken finish.

When Spain produce it is majestic, but in waiting 150+ passes a time.

Thats why I like watching barca. Sanchez, Alves and of course Messi are direct and show great intelligence. This Spanish team just feels like the metronome without the music

I just find it quite intriguing watching them knocking it about. It's like they're playing a game of chess, probing, pulling the opposition here and there before hitting them with the killer ball.

I just find it quite intriguing watching them knocking it about. It's like they're playing a game of chess, probing, pulling the opposition here and there before hitting them with the killer ball.
I cant deny its sublimely effective, its just.... The same. Every goal looks and feels the same. They're like a magic vacuum.

Yep, they literally draw out the players & create space, & make it seem almost effortless in the process.

If Liverpool play like this even a little bit Ill sell Luke to get a ticket to anfield.

Do France not realise they need to score? If they'd a bit of fight about them they might have got something out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom