• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro QF Germany vs Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy that approach in theory Mike. Players should play on merit. However Gomez scored two last game.
perhaps him instead of Klose.

Klose is a more complete player though, far more adept at bringing his teammates into play. It's not a coincidence that Germany scored 4 and finally looked quick and inventive in attack when Klose started instead of Gomez. You can say "it's only Greece", but isn't Greece supposed to be harder to break down in defense than Denmark and even Netherlands? The fact is, yesterday against Greece Germany had their best offensive performance of the tournament.

Germany is a team, a proper team. No standout glitzy star. Relentless and efficient. Frightening!

Germany is a team, a proper team. No standout glitzy star. Relentless and efficient. Frightening!
i agree they are a great team but they are also graced with some incredible players: ozil is world class, schweinteiger and gomez are great too. Lahm is a world calls fullback.

Ozil makes that attack tick. Always probing, always wanting the ball. He was terrific last night, and has been my player of the tournament so far.

I thought he was excellent in the last World Cup too. Goodness knows how good he'll become if he keeps on the way he's going.

Theyre certainly better than they were at the world cup which i think is why a spain germany final would be brillinat. Khedira is playing with a lot more confidence these day and has been outstanding imo so far. Hummels has been great too. This german team is sorted for the next 10 years. Plus their bench is sick as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom