• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) pre-match thread 21 June 19:00 sky sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I don't think Mo is going to start this - he didn't play the game against Blackburn so maybe he won't be risked (or might just be a sub?).

If he is out I expect we'll see Ox in the front three. Usual midfield 3 (Fabs, Hendo, Gini) with earlier appearances than normal for Keita & Milner.

surely if Mo is not starting it’s Origi after the last game.

This gets a Like just for being so damn hypnotic ! I'm even watching it whilst writing this post !
Its what comes up if you search Tapatalk GIFs for "I've just cum" .. I was hoping for that bloke from the Fast Show, but this was a pleasant alternative

Ditto. I also think Riise and Didi would be above Gary Mac...still a great signing though

I read somewhere (possibly in a Gerrard interview) that Gary Mac turned round the professionalism of the players. He seen to the end of the spice boy regime. That’s why I’ve given him more kudos than some other players.

Klopp has said we have no injuries. He say this though so I expect the starting XI to be solely based on fitness.

[article]“A few trained more, a few trained less, most trained all [sessions], so that’s good news and in the end we will have a good team on the pitch, 100 per cent.”
[/article]

We really should feckin' batter them, shouldn't we..? We have better footballers in every single position on the pitch.

So pick are switching to HD just for the footy? That’s mad.
From Wiki

From June 2020, Pick will broadcast 25 of the remaining 92 Premier League games which are to be played behind closed doors as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.[7] To coincide with this, a high-definition simulcast launched on Sky, Virgin Media and Freesat in the United Kingdom on 16 June 2020.[8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom