• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn’t exactly justified his fee but whose fault is that?
Bit of both.

At Dortmund he was loved, got chances every week and repaid the faith....the environment at Utd hasn't suited him but he's clearly a very talented guy.

You can be a great player but doesn't necessarily mean you'll thrive everywhere you go, under every manager etc.

There was some low life scumbag (Manc of course) at wembley wearing a Utd shirt with “97 not enough” on the back of it, Met Police issued a statement through their official twitter account to say he’s been identified and arrested.
Just hope we have some Liverpool ultras in the area that can infiltrate or get their hands on him when he’s released.

Best goal of the cup final was scored by the Police:

They'll get off. Already seen countless people on twitter saying it's about our 97 points not being enough the other year. Disgusting fucking bollocks, but I'll expect they won't get charges to stick

They'll get off. Already seen countless people on twitter saying it's about our 97 points not being enough the other year. Disgusting fucking bollocks, but I'll expect they won't get charges to stick
We’ve got a few ultras left right? Maybe they can get to him….give him a warm congratulations outside the station when he’s released.

We won the league the year after when 97 would’ve been enough. 82-114 would’ve been enough, its BS.

Best goal of the cup final was scored by the Police:

Is it just me or shouldn’t the person who helped print the number and text also be prosecuted?
Surely it would have been done via either some official printing channel and they are complicit. I assume they will play the ignorent card but to me it’s not good enough regardless.

Bit of both.

At Dortmund he was loved, got chances every week and repaid the faith....the environment at Utd hasn't suited him but he's clearly a very talented guy.

You can be a great player but doesn't necessarily mean you'll thrive everywhere you go, under every manager etc.
Maybe he wasn’t all that good to begin with, as not £80 million good.

Maybe he wasn’t all that good to begin with, as not £80 million good.
You don’t score 50 goals and assist as many for a club like Dortmund by the time you’re 21 if you’re not “that good”, big moves don’t always work out for big players for various reasons, look at Coutinho at Barca under Koeman, great player ruined by a shit manager, same with Torres at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom