• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fake Carragher

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to some here all white people are racist as long as they refer to darker skin in any sense of the word darker.

Come on now, no one has said that here.
I thought you said Suárez is a bit dark already so not actually white at all :)
I think it’s question of context with these arguments, why was race brought into a conversation?
Defo the best post on the thread has been Ibrumorph’s one anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That grotesque windbag Diane Abbott has actually said in the past that all white people are racist. This woman will be Home Secretary if Labour win the next election.

The current Home Secretary favours capital punishment, reversing the smoking ban, believes that Brits are lazy, doesn’t believe in same sex marriage and idolises Margaret Thatcher...

I mean... credit to the Tory Party for finding a Home Secretary that almost makes Diane Abbot seem like a preferable alternative...

That’s quite an effort.

Oh balls. I don't agree with everything Priti Patel says, but she's nowhere even close to being as disastrous as that human puffer fish Abbott would be in power.

thulsa-doom-4.jpg

Oh balls. I don't agree with everything Priti Patel says, but she's nowhere even close to being as disastrous as that human puffer fish Abbott would be in power.

Priti’s got time to let her skillz shine through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom