• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Aguero, Wilson and Jimenez for ages. Got a good run out of them. Wilson looks to be playing second fiddle to King now?

I've had Aguero, Wilson and Jimenez for ages. Got a good run out of them. Wilson looks to be playing second fiddle to King now?

He’s had a hamstring injury. He’ll be back in the starting eleven when fit imho.

One of the better weeks for me, 77 points with 2 players still to play and up to 6th in the SCM league standings. I'd be ecstatic with a top-5 finish.

Quite a few goals this week - seven, so far.
Pogba x2, Hazard x2, Auba, Pereyra, Anderson.

Ups, Anderson again. eight!

@Oncy did you leave the league?
Yes mate. 3 reasons.
1.I put Jesus in and for some reason it didnt give me the points so I was super pissed
2.I am struggling to cope with the main league and this one and stay on top of it. And for the first time in YEARS im doing really well in the Premier league official one.
3.Its done. Youre winning that league at a canter now. Whats the point in me pouring my attention in it when best I can hope for is second.

You have been flawless last 6 weeks. Untouchable.

Fucksake. I didn't enter the main league as you were shouting from the rooftops that this was all that was worth doing.
I guess you leave 10 min before the end in the games as well.

Yes mate. 3 reasons.
1.I put Jesus in and for some reason it didnt give me the points so I was super pissed
2.I am struggling to cope with the main league and this one and stay on top of it. And for the first time in YEARS im doing really well in the Premier league official one.
3.Its done. Youre winning that league at a canter now. Whats the point in me pouring my attention in it when best I can hope for is second.

You have been flawless last 6 weeks. Untouchable.

The Jesus thing was because the transfer was a liittle late, 8.06 I think. I was wondering why you weren't getting the points myself.

Fair enough on the second point, I think I'm suffering in the official because of this one.

It might because I'm doing well in this, but I much prefer the format, its a nice change from the other.

The Jesus thing was because the transfer was a liittle late, 8.06 I think. I was wondering why you weren't getting the points myself.

Fair enough on the second point, I think I'm suffering in the official because of this one.

It might because I'm doing well in this, but I much prefer the format, its a nice change from the other.

Absolutely. But then 99% of your mates are on the other one.

I much prefer this one, and if it wasnt already a lost cause I would 100% stick with it, but ts the right time to pick a lane. You nailed it.

Ps-I did that transfer at 7.45, thats why I got so pissed off

I'm doing good in the Official one. I get to sell Kane now too. Yippee.

Do we still have a 6CM league on the official premier League site ?

I'm having a good year. In my work one we have a monthly prize for most points. I won it twice in the first half of the season and won the prize for leading at the half way mark. I'm up about 280 euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom