• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fat Sams grand scam, speaks easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy the thread title, without knowing what you're talking about

Have a like

Its on SSN now.
Appaz hes been caught in a sting offering Malay business types tutoring on how to get around FA third party ownership rules for players.

It's not the first time he's been at the center of a newspaper / panorama sting, is it?

This guy...

Gutted. I hope he could continue at the helm so the press could scratch their heads as to why ANOTHER english manager has failed as coach

On prince harry

“Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts.”

I hope the [name protected for legal reasons] who has been doing it for years is Fergie.

Hes just basically said he charges agents an undeclared % for selling his players.

Fuck the FA, the taxman might be interested.

CtT8Q8hXEAA-my2.jpg

None of your foreign muck, get us a couple of portions of chips, some prawn crackers and another pint of wine.

This is brilliant. Fucking made my evening the fat cunt.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A bit strange this - was it really a setup to trap him ? - if so he has really fucked up. I wonder what the players are thinking right now.

The article says it's part of a 10-month long Telegraph investigation. If it was to set him up, it's just typical of the media to talk him up as England gaffer and then bring him down shortly after.

Don't really understand what he's done exactly, but it sounds at least a bit dodgy, and not exactly what the FA would want or expect from the England manager.

He'll be grilled today, so we might find out what the decision is pretty soon.

If he does go, who exactly does that leave as an option? That might just be a factor in him surviving this, because if you've employed Allardyce in the first place then it would suggest the available pool isn't very strong.

Steve Bruce on speed-dial

The bbc just showed snippets where he doesn't say anything particularly wrong, if they're leading with that then this could be a lot of fuss about nothing

A bit strange this - was it really a setup to trap him ? - if so he has really fucked up. I wonder what the players are thinking right now.

I doubt the players are thinking much about anything. Probably too immersed in video games.

As for Allardyce, it would be extraordinary if the old fool finally got his dream job and then lost it after just one game.

The first concern should be the FA. Allardyce had a reputation for shady deals and greedy attitudes years before he was considered for the job - there was even a BBC investigation into his activities, which earned them a Ginsoak-style ban from Fat Sam. So where was their due diligence?

And if they sack him, then they're really in deep shit, because there's no one else around except Southgate, and he's certainly not the man to make this squad of wimps into mentally tough warriors, seeing as he's presided over several dismal collapses in under 21 tournaments. At this rate they'll be hiring Neil Warnock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom