• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fat Sams grand scam, speaks easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Telegraph article describes one of the eight as a manager known to be a "wheeler dealer", so more than a bit unlikely.

I'm sure him and Rosie would have been feeling the heat of the media spotlights even without that description.

Speaking of the descriptions, let's hope 'whiter than white' isn't a reference to a certain manager's teeth!

It will be interesting to see where all this goes, it's unsubstantiated at this point until the police can actually uncover some evidence of these payments. I do feel like we've been here before, several times, and nothing has ever really been done.

Sorry, but in my eyes the cunts who setup people in such ways are no better than the people they are stitching up....
But he (and others) would have carried with their corrupt greedy behaviour with it all being snidey rumour, whilst meanwhile taking umbrage at any suggestion of wrong doing.

You can only set someone up of they play along. Plus this does not seem a different approach from a paper like the Telegraph?

Also, how can we sit there in our Ivory towers, moaning about UEFA, FIFA, Russian and Qatari corruption when our own national manager is telling people, for a whopping fee, how to get round the rules of his employer. Rules that were brought in to stop further greed by agents and other parties.

When the arrogant think they can do what they want with no consequences then I think that's dangerous. This was a 10 month operation not a back of a fag packet shakedown.

Oh and it's not the first time he's been caught out on things like this. It's a bit rich to blame the people who asked you questions or asked if he could do things that were bending / breaking rules for the answers he gave.

I knew the police had been doing it wrong all these years with that covert rubbish. They should have just approached the local rotters

"Evening scoundrel, have you done something wrong?"

"Yes PC Plod, I robbed a bank. It's a fair cop."

Pardew, Warnock and Allardyce is surely too much to hope for, but Pleeeeeeeease!

95568d4d3064565033e51eb03c5ad7a4.jpg

Isnt Hasselbaink saying he will sign players from an agent if he can find him great players?
I dont get that one?

The most surprising thing about this whole affair is that people are reading the Telegraph again.

Telegraph I thought had it's handful with all the Pro Brexit articles it was pedding it out on.
What I don't get is that the sums of money relatively aren't huge or worth the risk compared to the money each manager is on so it basically really does come down back to greed surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom