• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fixture list 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Is due tomorrow. What do we think then? Away game?

I'm going with Newcastle away.

Utd to play West Ham at home.

We'll get a shitty away day at a mid to top of the table club. Somewhere were we usually don't travel well. United will get 3pts on a plate, at home.

Did anyone see that Southampton dope on SSN

Paraphrasing..............................
"I'd like Liverpool at home. They are not very good at the moment and are about the same level as Southampton"

England have announced that they will plat Italy in a friendly in Switzerland three days before the start of the season.

It beggars belief! Players at euro 2012 will probably get extra time off from their clubs then these cunts organise a friendly days before the league starts. They should be told to fuck off.

It beggars belief! Players at euro 2012 will probably get extra time off from their clubs then these cunts organise a friendly days before the league starts. They should be told to fuck off.
Rooney and Welbeck will be carrying injuries and be excused from this one no doubt.
Stevie will play all ninety minutes

They really should cut back on these unnecessary friendlies. Not that FIFA or the FA will do anything about it. The FA still needs to pay off Wembley I assume.

Tottenham away...and some fecker who hasn't netted for years will score for them i.e. Edman/Assou-Ekotto.

Probably Stoke away or some cunt of a fixture like that.

Whilst the Scum get one of the newly promoted sides at home. Good one for the Sky cameras that.won

Anyway, does anyone know when Sky/ESPN release which matches they're doing, probably a few weeks away yet??

FFS
Start away to West Brom
First three home fixtures Man City, United and Arsenal:mad:

tough start for Rodgers but imagine how he'll get everyone behind him if he gets good results from them .

FFS
Start away to West Brom
First three home fixtures Man City, United and Arsenal:mad:

That's a tough opening to the season but sure we have to play them sometime! It could give a bit of momentum to the season, some good results could get the team and the fans fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom