• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fuck you Count - Pre Match - Cardiff (H) - Sun 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was trying to figure out where he was supposed to be playing…

For certain. Not complaining and none of the others seemed to mind. Klopp said they would not try to get too much information across for a few games and let him play.

Yeah he did. Came on as a sub, rounded the keeper and scored.
He was lucky though as he under hit the shot and instead of clearing it off the line, the defender kicked the ball into the net.

Jota clever and knows how to find space between the defenders to sneak in between them . Man of the match for me today.

273443070_5285515238147109_4346646969474577212_n.jpg

There has to be some inquest into their goal.. It was all too easy!
It was easy, really thought Milner would have taken the yellow after the bad pass by Bobby.

The defence was already starting to push up and got caught out of position.

I checked his positioning and don't think he can be faulted for the goal ... that was on Bobby and Millie I'm afraid. That said he didn't fill me with confidence yesterday, he himself seemed a little lacking in said confidence, maybe it was the 2.5 weeks off but I got the feeling he wasn't at the top of his game yesterday. 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom