• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fuck you Count - Pre Match - Cardiff (H) - Sun 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
This game can’t come soon enough. I think we’ll go largely full strength to ensure we’re firing for Leicester.

Kelleher

Trent
Konate
Virgil
Robbo / Greek

Morton (resting Fabs who’s been overseas)
Hendo
Jones

Diaz
Bobby
Jota (on the right maybe, or Ox)

Elliot & Naby to appear in second half. Maybe Thiago too?!

edit: maybe an admin can change the typo in title to pre match not pre march

Maybe a front three of Ox - Bobby - Jota is most likely and Diaz may get a ceremonial 10 minutes. He might be needed for Leicester.

Diaz could be a long shot. He’s not expected to get his work permit till Friday and the squad will have to be submitted on the same day. The front 3 will be Jota, Frim and Ox.

Klopp will play his strongest team I think. Although Kelleher will probably be in goal.

This game can’t come soon enough. I think we’ll go largely full strength to ensure we’re firing for Leicester.

Kelleher

Trent
Konate
Virgil
Robbo / Greek

Morton (resting Fabs who’s been overseas)
Hendo
Jones

Diaz
Bobby
Jota (on the right maybe, or Ox)

Elliot & Naby to appear in second half. Maybe Thiago too?!

edit: maybe an admin can change the typo in title to pre match not pre march
Why don't you do it yourself?

I can’t wait …looking forward to it, and seeing Elliot back after so long :)
have missed them all ! :D

The echo know Jack shit these days. See the done deal bollocks from last night.

Fair play if he is.
well yeh ya can never be sure like…plus anything can happen prior to the game..it’s Thiago we on about haha
I hope not like, I would really love him to have a good spell for us..I’ve no doubt he could be great..

As much as I lay into the waster, I’d love him to stay fit for the remainder of the season. He’s top class when he’s on it and what we need. But we know that won’t happen.

Keita may start, he’s had an okay break since leaving the small tournament. No chance Thiago starts. Has he been in any training pics?
Yeah. He was in the corner ...

ecdbf5bad200ceea15e745fb73eaeb2e.jpg

I don't see any reason not to start those players returning (either from injury or AFCON), as they've had a longer rest than they could otherwise have expected due to the break. They can be brought off after 50-60 mins when hopefully we're in control.

---------------------------- Kelleher

Trent --------- Konate ------------VvD ------- Tsimikas

---------------------------- Hendo

--------------Keita --------------------- Thiago

Elliott ------------------ Firmino ------------------ Jota

I wouldn't be against starting Gordon either.

I doubt that Elliott will start. Have a strong feeling that Ox will start. Either in midfield or on the wing.
Milner might also start.
But why is Matip not starting? Is he injured or something?

I doubt that Elliott will start. Have a strong feeling that Ox will start. Either in midfield or on the wing.
Milner might also start.
But why is Matip not starting? Is he injured or something?
I'd forgotten Ox :)

OK Ox for Elliott until 65 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom