• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ganso - the next step?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set them up on series link

Except Suchet.

That fucker deserves to be watched at the correct time

I set them up on series link

Except Suchet.

That fucker deserves to be watched at the correct time

Went past your room the other night and heard the fucking minder theme tune.

If you watch Brazilian footy then I caught syphilis in magaluf.

What gwan.

tommy-lee-jones-implied-face-palm.png

Just don't be using your Yankee doodle without a dandy next week then.

Hahahahahaha. He isnt the worst offender to be fair. Ive seen posters list about ten names we should sign. And being a FIFA fan im like 'Hmmmm I wonder where he heard of Ayew from' etc

DEMPSEY IS SHIT!! SIGN PALOCCHI!!

Awww I'm an offender :(

I'll have to stick with PL players then so I don't get tarred with a fifa brush!

Thank you, Andy Bell.

Fucking amount of players people are pulling out of there arses is ridiculous.

"What are our scouts doing ?

We should be on Faberge Macrame or Zxxtinquii Calaban NOW !"

Awww I'm an offender :(

I'll have to stick with PL players then so I don't get tarred with a fifa brush!
Im only teasing mate. How would I know what the fuck you watch.

Understandably people use fifa as a reference as it gives comprehensive searches.

HOWEVER not everyone is guilty of using it

Dmishra and pesam are top candidates for knowing their onions. I've looked at a few more players (in actual matches) thanks to their input

Understandably people use fifa as a reference as it gives comprehensive searches.

HOWEVER not everyone is guilty of using it

Dmishra and pesam are top candidates for knowing their onions. I've looked at a few more players (in actual matches) thanks to their input
Aye. I dont in ANY way suspect Dmish and Pesam play a lot of CM/FIFA. Im almost certain that aside from their day jobs/family/friends/social life and THE INTERNET, they still find time to watch literally HUNDREDS of man hours of football from Brazil to Botswana. Why suspect anything different. Seems legit.

Aye. I dont in ANY way suspect Dmish and Pesam play a lot of CM/FIFA. Im almost certain that aside from their day jobs/family/friends/social life and THE INTERNET, they still find time to watch literally HUNDREDS of man hours of football from Brazil to Botswana. Why suspect anything different. Seems legit.

Ooooof

Lol

That's harsh on Pesam, didn't he get jibbed by his 22 year old Hungarian bird last year, he's gonna have a lot of time on his hands to watch footy.

I like Peas, I can tell by his posts in the betting threads, he knows what gwan.

I just dropped half a malted milk in my tea, I'm in bed with no spoon. What do I do?

His progressed has stalled as the article points out.

Milan were pursuing him heavily a season or two ago, but at the time Santos were unwilling to let Ganso go at an early age, and Milan were unwilling to pay an excessive fee at the time.

Interesting how things can change so quickly in football.

All the best to the lad though, special talent & hopefully he can realise his potential some day soon.

That's harsh on Pesam, didn't he get jibbed by his 22 year old Hungarian bird last year, he's gonna have a lot of time on his hands to watch footy.

I like Peas, I can tell by his posts in the betting threads, he knows what gwan.
I know mate. Im just playin. Pesam is the don.

I can confirm that I have actually never played CM, FIFA or any sort football game on a PC/gaming console. I also don't think I've ever recommended anyone from either Brazil or Botswana.

I also don't watch hundreds of man hours of football. About 2-3 games a week other than Liverpool games, primarily from Ligue 1 and Eredivisie, which are pretty easily stream-able.

Also, you don't need to watch a player more than 3-4 times, and watch all his youtube clips, to be more or less on the money for an internet forum scout.

Just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom