• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty why would, not one, but two clubs sign Aquilani on loan and then not sign him permanently? We were more or less beggin' teams to take him from us.

How much is aquaman on a week roughly gotta be close to 90k a week i remember being ecstatic when we got him now i've lost all of that with him not his fault tho being shipped on loan all the time. Gylfi would be on half his wages and most probably play twice as many games and is younger so i'd take him over aquaman now.

No way Modo. Sigurdsson can actually play in this league to good effect. Aquilani has 90 minutes against Portsmouth to his name as a good performance. His time with us has been a disaster from day one. We'd be better off putting his wages for next year into a transfer fee for Sigurdsson or anyone else for that matter. Aqua needs to stay in Italy so we can close the chapter on his rubbish transfer.
He's got two years left so we're gonna revisit this topic next summer as well.
In hindsight, he could have helped us this season when Gerrard and Adam were out.

Regarding Sigurdsson, I just don't think he's that he's much of an upgrade to be honest.

In all honesty why would, not one, but two clubs sign Aquilani on loan and then not sign him permanently? We were more or less beggin' teams to take him from us.
Hence why we should bring him back. I think we'll gain more from using him than fucking him off to Italy every summer.

"In another twist, Swansea’s potential record signing, Gylfi Sigurdsson, may now stall on penning a £6.8 million deal. An agreement is in place between Swansea and German club Hoffenheim, but part of the attraction for Sigurdsson was working with Rodgers. It remains to be seen if the Iceland international, 22, commits his future to the Liberty Stadium given the managerial uncertainty"

I love Nordic players, they rarely fail....(Poulsen and Souness-signed players being the exception). Agger, Riise, Hyypia, Molby, even Litmanen was pretty good.

I was only a young 'un when he signed so I've only heard people say he was rubbish but Leonhardsen's stats don't seem *that* bad....7 goals in 37 for a midfielder.

I love the way Skully is dead hard but then I've met him
And I think oh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom