• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Half time report

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
We just keep marching on clearing everything in our path. Even the locust invasion of Egypt wasn’t as formidable as Kelly’s Heroes.

We will not rest until the title is here. It’s entirely possible to “win” the title at the Emptyhad or even Woodison. We can smash all the records.

The only blemish being that draw at the swamp.

I salute all those who enlisted.

@rurikbird

@Insignificance

@FreshRed

@SummerOnions

@FoxForceFive

@acejmk

@Dirty Sanchez

@redblack7

@RedStar

@DHSC

@Ijg

@Dee

@MaBigTip

@Hansern

@LeTallecWiz

@Athens

@tombrown

@Brizzle

@Mystic

@Best Believe It

@Y1

@Shadey

@Ukrainian by marriage

@Hass

@DCH

@doctor_mac

@Mojo

@peekay

@Dave G

@Shay_K

@JonesyRed

@Barba Roja

@darkstarexodus

@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

@neildo

@Roopy

@Red Mullet

Last edited:
We just keep marching on clearing everything in our path. Even the locust invasion of Egypt wasn’t as formidable as Kelly’s Heroes.

We will not rest until the title is here. It’s entirely possible to “win” the title at the Emptyhad or even Woodison. We can smash all the records.

@Insignificance

@FreshRed

@SummerOnions

@FoxForceFive

@acejmk

@Dirty Sanchez

@redblack7

@RedStar

@DHSC

@Ijg

@Dee

@MaBigTip

@Hansern

@LeTallecWiz

@Athens

@tombrown

@Brizzle

@Mystic

@Best Believe It

@Y1

@Shadey

@Ukrainian by marriage

@Hass

@DCH

@doctor_mac

@Mojo

@peekay

@Dave G

@Shay_K

@JonesyRed

@Barba Roja

@darkstarexodus

@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

@neildo

@Roopy

@Red Mullet

Sneaked in at the end :)

@Insignificance

@FreshRed

@SummerOnions

@FoxForceFive

@acejmk

@Dirty Sanchez

@redblack7

@RedStar

@DHSC

@Ijg

@Dee

@MaBigTip

@Hansern

@LeTallecWiz

@Athens

@tombrown

@Brizzle

@Mystic

@Best Believe It

@Y1

@Shadey

@Ukrainian by marriage

@Hass

@DCH

@doctor_mac

@Mojo

@peekay

@Dave G

@Shay_K

@JonesyRed

@Barba Roja

@darkstarexodus

@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

@neildo

@Roopy

@Red Mullet

Wasn’t I one of the first to sign up? I forgot.

@rurikbird

@Insignificance

@FreshRed

@SummerOnions

@FoxForceFive

@acejmk

@Dirty Sanchez

@redblack7

@RedStar

@DHSC

@Ijg

@Dee

@MaBigTip

@Hansern

@LeTallecWiz

@Athens

@tombrown

@Brizzle

@Mystic

@Best Believe It

@Y1

@Shadey

@Ukrainian by marriage

@Hass

@DCH

@doctor_mac

@Mojo

@peekay

@Dave G

@Shay_K

@JonesyRed

@Barba Roja

@darkstarexodus

@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

@neildo

@Roopy

@Red Mullet

*Coughs

Well, if I knew that the death of Oncy and The Queen were the missing links of the puzzle I had step up long ago and slaughtered both. Fucking hell if that was it Hodgson would still be our manager!!

It only took 30 years for this brigade to come good.

Drinkies to end all drinkies in May?

Wow. Getting ahead of ourselves?

It’s still 2019 and you’re all celebrating the title. I know it’s looking good, but fuck me we’ll look like dickheads if we cock this up.

And there are a great many fans hoping that we fuck it up.

@rurikbird

@Insignificance

@FreshRed

@SummerOnions

@FoxForceFive

@acejmk

@Dirty Sanchez

@redblack7

@RedStar

@DHSC

@Ijg

@Dee

@MaBigTip

@Hansern

@LeTallecWiz

@Athens

@tombrown

@Brizzle

@Mystic

@Best Believe It

@Y1

@Shadey

@Ukrainian by marriage

@Hass

@DCH

@doctor_mac

@Mojo

@peekay

@Dave G

@Shay_K

@JonesyRed

@Barba Roja

@darkstarexodus

@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

@neildo

@Roopy

@Red Mullet
For the record I deliberately didn't join because of Oncy being a jinxy whopper and fucking it up with his DA bollocks (He's not of course - How can anyone that once worked in Tower records be a whopper after all!) I abstained for the greater good. You can thank me at the end of the season - There is still work to be done from my end. Oh and I'm surprised at @doctor_mac - succumbing to such a jinxy agenda! ;)

Wow. Getting ahead of ourselves?

It’s still 2019 and you’re all celebrating the title. I know it’s looking good, but fuck me we’ll look like dickheads if we cock this up.

And there are a great many fans hoping that we fuck it up.

We won’t stop marching until it’s ours.

For the record I deliberately didn't join because of Oncy being a jinxy whopper and fucking it up with his DA bollocks (He's not of course - How can anyone that once worked in Tower records be a whopper after all!) I abstained for the greater good. You can thank me at the end of the season - There is still work to be done from my end. Oh and I'm surprised at @doctor_mac - succumbing to such a jinxy agenda! ;)

Dumbledore's Army turned out to be jinxy (though Oncy is by no means a whopper, ultimately he was a Jonah). Kelly's Heroes is a madcap spirit of adventure, thrills and spills. Of course I'm in. I'm riding in that Sherman tank all the way to glory.

@rurikbird

@Insignificance

@FreshRed

@SummerOnions

@FoxForceFive

@acejmk

@Dirty Sanchez

@redblack7

@RedStar

@DHSC

@Ijg

@Dee

@MaBigTip

@Hansern

@LeTallecWiz

@Athens

@tombrown

@Brizzle

@Mystic

@Best Believe It

@Y1

@Shadey

@Ukrainian by marriage

@Hass

@DCH

@doctor_mac

@Mojo

@peekay

@Dave G

@Shay_K

@JonesyRed

@Barba Roja

@darkstarexodus

@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

@neildo

@Roopy

@Red Mullet
I've really have to complain about this thread. Half of the above are still moaning and whining about it not being done and taking one match at a time whereas those of us who may not have been in at the beginning (I thought City were still the strongest squad) have been saying for weeks we are going to be PL Champions !

Pfff to your HT Report *folds arms, stamps foot and looks away*

We need 42 points from the second half of the season to guarantee the league - that's 14 wins and 5 defeats or 13 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats.

That assumes Leicester & Citywin every one of their 18 matches.

In reality 35 points will probably do it (Leicester drop 7, City drop 6) - 10 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses

Reckon we got this

It probably won’t make a difference but both Leicester and Man City cannot won all their remaining games. They play each other in February.

I honestly think 9 wins from 19 will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom