• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll How far can we go?

Prefix for Poll Threads

How many trophies will we win this season?

Votes: 7 17.9%

Votes: 5 12.8%

Votes: 10 25.6%

Votes: 15 38.5%

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wish everyone would stop going on about it.

Imagine we overtake City in the EPL and beat Madrid in the CL final but lose to Chelsea in the FA cup.

Press will be focussing on the “failure” to win the quad rather than the amazing season.

TBH I think this season is already amazing even when Hal is proved right

Imagine we overtake City in the EPL and beat Madrid in the CL final but lose to Chelsea in the FA cup.

Press will be focussing on the “failure” to win the quad rather than the amazing season.

I was imagining, just as you suggested; by the time I got to "but", something long & hard poked me in the eye and I had to look away

I was imagining, just as you suggested; by the time I got to "but", something long & hard poked me in the eye and I had to look away
You don't have to contort yourself and bend over double to use your imagination you know !

Reactions: dee

I would sex wee everywhere if we did that treble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom