• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If there's any Justice in the World? Lemar to be our Man?

Camper van's engine is idling but I haven't left the camp site yet

Yeah all we had to do was make him the third most expensive footballer of all time. Shithouses
By this time next year he'll be about the 20th most expensive.
In 5 years it would have been a bargain.
Load our squad with world class players at whatever cost and then we can deal with losing the rats who jump ship.

Yep, that seems like the only option for everyone at this point. They are desperate and now they know the price Monaco wants. The problem for Barca is that Lemar wasn't their first choice and neither him nor Dembele IMHO particularly fit into Barca's style of football, which is notoriously difficult to adapt to, particularly for foreign players. It's going to be a season of disruption and discontent for them.

Yep, that seems like the only option for everyone at this point. They are desperate and now they know the price Monaco wants. The problem for Barca is that Lemar wasn't their first choice and neither him nor Dembele IMHO particularly fit into Barca's style of football, which is notoriously difficult to adapt to, particularly for foreign players. It's going to be a season of disruption and discontent for them.
We can make both him and Dembele part of the deal when we sell them Coutinho next summer for £200m
ie £120m plus the two players

Dreamie.... please.... never change.

But... for the love of god, don't do puns and don't try to be creative....

.... or I'll set fire to my closet...

Ha ha.

I'll stop making puns and being creative after we watch a game together at the imperial some day.

You're last 200 posts have been negative so I'm taking what you say with a pinch of salt.
Unless you've watched every Monaco game last season then you haven't a clue.
He's about a thousand times faster than Lallana and is dangerous behind the shoulder so yeah nothing like Lallana.
You just thrive in being a negative tosser.
hahahahahahahahahahaha....brilliant. I'm glad you had time to count my posts. Obviously have no life. What's next, watching paint dry.

Yep. The players market starts looking like the stock exchange - future options.
We've just bought Keita for next summer.
Now let's cell Coutinho for next summer, and buy Lemar for next summer, and VvD for the winter transfer window...

You're last 200 posts have been negative so I'm taking what you say with a pinch of salt.
Unless you've watched every Monaco game last season then you haven't a clue.
He's about a thousand times faster than Lallana and is dangerous behind the shoulder so yeah nothing like Lallana.
You just thrive in being a negative tosser.

Fuck who is this twat?

I can't emphasise enough that it is really important that people leave matters such as these to the true professionals like myself and @doctor_mac

Quite right. One has to give a mote of credit in their blundering, cack-handed enthusiasm for the chase, even if we can only view their attempts at sleuthing with the utter disdain they deserve. Let it be known that the case has been solved, and we have already unmasked him as the fiendish Leo.

Back
Top Bottom