• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If there's any Justice in the World? Lemar to be our Man?

16:41 Breaking | Arsenal have reportedly withdrawn interest from a potential deal for Thomas Lemar
According to The Guardian, Arsenal are keeping hold of Alexis Sanchez and are withdrawing their offer of €100m for Frenchman Thomas Lemar.

Offer is withdrawn as arse have just found out Dershamps won't allow any medicals to happen for players today, while on international duty. we got the medical out the way yesterday

He really isn't THAT good. YOu're making out like he's suarez level or something. He looks decent but he's not better than coutinho. I don't even know where he would fit in our current team. Good from set pieces but apart from that he's like a french lallana. Let arsenal sell sanchez and get lemar. It will be a backwards step for them.
You're last 200 posts have been negative so I'm taking what you say with a pinch of salt.
Unless you've watched every Monaco game last season then you haven't a clue.
He's about a thousand times faster than Lallana and is dangerous behind the shoulder so yeah nothing like Lallana.
You just thrive in being a negative tosser.

Offer is withdrawn as arse have just found out Dershamps won't allow any medicals to happen for players today, while on international duty. we got the medical out the way yesterday
No we didnt. Its not happening.
Give it up.

No we didnt. Its not happening.
Give it up.

You know you haven't fully given up. 'is it a negotiation factor?', 'will Monaco soften as the deadline nears?', 'are we merely orchestrating the thing to achieve maximum drama?'

You are deffo still wondering.

You know you haven't fully given up. 'is it a negotiation factor?', 'will Monaco soften as the deadline nears?', 'are we merely orchestrating the thing to achieve maximum drama?'

You are deffo still wondering.
Shut it you

We should give Arse the medical results in exchange for Sanchez

Now that I think about it, if he passed our medical surely that's good enough for Arsenal...why do they need another medical? Surely we're testing for the same things?

Haha - Balague has just tweeted to say Liverpool haven't had any interest in Lemar this window and haven't bid for him o_O

He was doing well with the Coutinho stuff, actually started to look like he might claw back a bit of credibility (perhaps) even if it was accidental, then decides to contradict more than a few well connected Liverpool journalists for seemingly no reason!

Oh, Golem Ballbag, why do you do this to yourself!

But of course he fucking has.

Remember when we almost signed Ronaldo but penny pinched and he went to United....

Fucking hell we are dicks. Just give Monaco the £92m they want.
I was against spending the money. Because I genuinely saw 60m+ going out on VVD.
So yeah fuck it. Spend our money you cunts

Penny pinching on a couple of mil is one thing, £90 odd million is quite dofferent.
If we've done the ground work then we could be in for him later. We don't really need him..
A CB on the other hand we definitely need!

Cant we just fork out the extra cash and get him now.
His price has probably risen by 20 mill now.

Apparently gave some vague answer in response to a post match question about transfers about only being a Monaco player at the moment or something

I doubt we were ever actually that interested in signing him but if we were then we've dropped the ball again.
He's going to have about 8 different teams in for him next window.
All we had to do was match the Arsenal bid.
Soda pressing.

Back
Top Bottom