• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injuries updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of us paying 4.5 million for Arthur’s loan fee, waste of money.
Injured again and if he wasn’t Milner would get ahead of him.

Hope this is just a precaution - even the most patient and optimistic of us getting fucked off now !!

Thiago an injury worry?

28 players were pictured in Liverpool training at Kirkby on Friday, but Thiago was not one of them.
We already knew Arthur wouldn’t be there, with Jurgen Klopp confirming the Brazilian was set for a spell on the sidelines in his pre-match press conference on Friday.
Curtis Jones was present, with the Liverpool boss revealing the midfielder returned to training on Thursday, and there was also a sighting of Andy Robertson, although it’s not clear whether he took part in the full session.
There’s every chance Liverpool are just being careful with Thiago, who only returned from a hamstring injury last month, and started against both Brighton And Rangers.

Arthur‘s muscle problem was referred to by Klopp as “the one new injury” in the squad, and there was no mention of any issue for Thiago.
Fingers crossed there’s nothing to worry about!

So Klopp states there is only one new injury concern (Melo) but the media goes off on one because Thiago had the runs?

So Klopp states there is only one new injury concern (Melo) but the media goes off on one because Thiago had the runs?

:D Yes, Klopp did state that Melo was the only new injury concern…must admit when I saw this about Thiago I had a dread , easy to get taken in…hopefully all is well with Thiago :)

:D Yes, Klopp did state that Melo was the only new injury concern…must admit when I saw this about Thiago I had a dread , easy to get taken in…hopefully all is well with Thiago :)

Also shows we have no buffer for any injuries in midfield which we were already aware of I guess this season.
Last season, felt like we had a strong squad all over. Such a fine balance at times.

Also shows we have no buffer for any injuries in midfield which we were already aware of I guess this season.
Last season, felt like we had a strong squad all over. Such a fine balance at times.

Yeh really hope to see him in the line up …

Given that we don't own him and Juve do I'd imagine that's exactly what will happen. They will be the ones coordinating his surgery and rehab. I doubt we will ever see him again.

The dollar is so bloody strong right now against the sterling and the euro so if the yanks want to squeeze every buck for it’s worth, now is the best time ever.

When the next window opens in Jan, Europe would have plunged into its worst energy crisis ever by then, and many cash-strapped clubs will want to sell. The strong dollar would want to take advantage of bargain deals all across Europe and the UK, so FSG don’t have any excuses not to spend in Jan.

Hahaha you couldn't make this shit up, this season is like fate decided that FSG learned nothing from their arrogance in 2021 and just decided to prove to us all over again that if you think you're smarter than everyone else you are headed for a reckoning.
So much this. I was trying to post something similar earlier but it didn’t sound half as eloquent as this.

FSG think that they are doing this with greater business acumen - better and smarter than anyone else, but in reality they are just massive cunts who let a team rot when they had a golden chance to strengthen.

Although I couldn’t give a fuck about baseball, no doubt Red Sox fans will feel the same right now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom