• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Interesting Young Players

Nene Dorgeles - Salzburg.

20 year old who was on loan in the Belgian Pro league with Westerlo last season where he scored 13 goals & already scored twice for his country this year in the AFCON qualifying rounds.

Not long before EPL clubs start targeting Sunderland's Jack Clarke

2022/23: 44 league appearance 5 goals 11 assists
2023/24: 8 league appearance 7 goals

Jack Clarke: ‘Mourinho said, ‘Either you’re s*** or QPR are. We’ll find out today’’

1.jpg

Last edited:
This should be our new future left back. Brighton and City are after him. Another ginger Argie. 19 years old and extremely highly regarded.

This should be our new future left back. Brighton and City are after him. Another ginger Argie. 19 years old and extremely highly regarded.

I'm not going to even watch the highlights and agree with you, the fact he is a ginger will mean he won't moan about the weather in Liverpool. The lack of a neck concerns me though, as his ariel dominance is compromised

Another one that could maybe see his first team debut in the next year.

16 year old midfielder Trey Nyoni has registered 7 g/a in 5 games this season and has already made his U21 debut.

I feel like we might have a chance of signing him if he turns out alright

Trey Nyoni alreday training with the first team. What a talent, 16 years old and signed a few months back. That goal was Bellinghamesque.

Nestory Irankunda - a 17 yr old playing in the A-League.

Absolute freakish speed and an unbelievably powerful shot for a kid.

Made his break through last season at just 15 - with all games coming off the bench & scoring some belters.

This season he is a starting player and scored a cracking free kick on the weekend.

I'm not entirely sure if its a done deal but I know Bayern Munich are in talks.

Liverpool line up summer bid for 17-year-old Leeds midfielder Archie Gray with the Yorkshire club placing a £40m price tag on the rising star

• Gray has played regularly for Leeds in the Championship under Daniel Farke
  • Able to play in midfield or at right-back, he is compared to Alexander-Arnold
  • DOMINIC KING: I don't understand what football is anymore - It's All Coming Up
By MATT HUGHES FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 10:36, 10 November 2023 | UPDATED: 10:58, 10 November 2023

View comments

Liverpool are preparing a summer bid for Leeds midfield player Archie Gray in a move that could cost them over £40million.
The 17-year-old has emerged as one of the stars of the Championship this season, playing in all but one of Leeds' games since making his professional debut on the opening day of the campaign.
Gray has been compared to Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold due to his athleticism and ability to play in midfield and at right-back.

The teenager was named on Leeds' bench for a Premier League game against Arsenal when he was just 16 two years ago, and was a regular substitute under Marcelo Bielsa and Javi Gracia, but was not given his debut under Daniel Farke took over manager this season.
Leeds would be reluctant to sell a player who joined their Academy at the age of nine, and is the great nephew of club icon Eddie Gray, but with other Premier League clubs including Crystal Palace and Everton also interested they may have little choice.
77645663-12734123-image-a-1_1699612416458.jpg

+4
View gallery

Liverpool are preparing a summer bid for Leeds United's teenage rising star Archie Gray
77645717-12734123-image-a-2_1699612500118.jpg

+4
View gallery

Gray (right) has played regularly this season and is valued by Leeds at up to £50million
77645851-12734123-image-a-12_1699612757040.jpg

+4
View gallery

Gray has been compared to Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold because of his versatility
Cole Palmer 'should be fast-tracked by Gareth Southgate'

Gray is valued at between £40m and £50m by Leeds, and with his current contract expiring in 2025 the club may be forced to cash in next summer.
Gray's father Andy also played for Leeds before moving to Nottingham Forest and enjoying a successful career in the EFL, which also saw him win two international caps for Scotland.

His 14-year-old brother, Harry, is also highly rated by Leeds and has established himself as a regular in the club's under 18s.

Watched a couple of Leeds games and he looks excellent. Wouldnt be against it for the right fee.

Back
Top Bottom