• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is there anyone to hate on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had no personal grievance against him, you would rather he didn't play for Liverpool. Ox was annoying but had more than handful of clutch performances.
I was "hating" on CJ last season, god know how many posts I made wishing him to be sold on. This season he has told me and other detractors to STFU.
Look at the "Donkey" thread. Calling a player is "Donkey" is effectively hating on a player, but he is proving people wrong. Not only that, as a person, he is very likeable and funny

There's a pretty significant difference between "hating" and "hating on".

Actually been successful for 2 of the games I registered for in the ballot!!! GET THE FUCK IN!!! I LOVE EVERYONE!

Did you get any in the first half of the season?
Nope, but it didn't help I forgot to register :redcard:

Managed to get to all 3 home games in the EFL cup through the general admission though so I haven't felt like I've missed out.

Nope, but it didn't help I forgot to register :redcard:

Managed to get to all 3 home games in the EFL cup through the general admission though so I haven't felt like I've missed out.
Well done. Maybe tickets are starting to become a little more available

Well done. Maybe tickets are starting to become a little more available
Not so sure. I applied to 5 games and have been told I am 40K in the waiting list for 4 of them and 6K in the 4th. Sure a few extra seats may become available in the annie rd, and a few people may not take up the option to buy, but I'm not holding my breath ....

sorry about the crap at the top - I pasted in the table of results I got in an email I got, but it didn't format nicely. While I could delete the content I could not delete the table itself,

Not so sure. I applied to 5 games and have been told I am 40K in the waiting list for 4 of them and 6K in the 4th. Sure a few extra seats may become available in the annie rd, and a few people may not take up the option to buy, but I'm not holding my breath ....

sorry about the crap at the top - I pasted in the table of results I got in an email I got, but it didn't format nicely. While I could delete the content I could not delete the table itself,
Thanks for bursting my bubble Tom

You had no personal grievance against him, you would rather he didn't play for Liverpool. Ox was annoying but had more than handful of clutch performances.
I was "hating" on CJ last season, god know how many posts I made wishing him to be sold on. This season he has told me and other detractors to STFU.
Look at the "Donkey" thread. Calling a player is "Donkey" is effectively hating on a player, but he is proving people wrong. Not only that, as a person, he is very likeable and funny

Donkeys are nice and useful creatures - who doesn’t like donkeys - fucking weirdos, that’s who.

Where would Shrek be without donkey?

Yeah but donkeys are actually pretty smart and not the dumbass that popular culture has led us to believe. So it seems Nunez isn't really worthy to be called a donkey.

Although that being said, did you know a male donkey is called a jackass ?

Yeah but donkeys are actually pretty smart and not the dumbass that popular culture has led us to believe. So it seems Nunez isn't really worthy to be called a donkey.

Although that being said, did you know a male donkey is called a jackass ?

Don’t you be letting facts get in the way of popular culture!!!

Only when he was in his virgin mumma's tummy.
He was on one when they threw palms on the street for the donkey, on palm Sunday.

Also there is the joke about his elastic backside as explained by the biblical quote "He tied His ass to a tree and walked into Jerusalem" ... But apparently that was Abraham

I've explained what I meant on my 1st post, and subsequent posts. Why are you being a bitch for?

Because you post with the precision of a middle aged female real estate agent applying makeup with a paintball gun

You want to get treated like something other than a moron (sorry @moron ) then post like one.

I don't hate him, but I'm not a fan of that underwhelming, lanky, shithouse, Gakpo

I don't hate him, but I'm not a fan of that underwhelming, lanky, shithouse, Gakpo
Same.

I was thinking the 'hate' thing isn't really what we are after here.

It's who do you not want at the club anymore cos they are pointless.

I think I'd have Gakpo on that list. I see the likes of Thiago going on the list for a lot of people. Though he's the most beautiful footballer we've had in many years I'd agree him and Matip need to leave in the summer. Though unlike lots of others I'd be sorry to see them leave but needs must

Same.

I was thinking the 'hate' thing isn't really what we are after here.

It's who do you not want at the club anymore cos they are pointless.

I think I'd have Gakpo on that list. I see the likes of Thiago going on the list for a lot of people. Though he's the most beautiful footballer we've had in many years I'd agree him and Matip need to leave in the summer. Though unlike lots of others I'd be sorry to see them leave but needs must
Gakpo's contribution goes under the radar. He has 13GAs in all comps, and tends to be used as a sub in most games. He isn't moaning at the lack of game time, and is more clinical than both Diaz and Nunez. 15+GAs for the season for a winger is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom