• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is there anyone to hate on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Every club there's someone you have an intense dislike for as a player... You could say Naby is one... I know Salah had people split here. However, as I speak right now I don't think there's one player thats pissing me off. Even Thiago, with absences hasn't phased me because the team has done so well.
Gomez, Konate, Jota and CJ have all turned it around. They're playing and doing really well... And we've had consistent minutes from all of them

Hate? No chance. If you look at how Jones and Elliott has matured here, and then consider the extent scouting seemingly goes in depth into a players character and personality, etc, then we've got a culture and processes that seems to eliminate arseholes.

Practically speaking I'm done with Matip, though. It's time for him to visit the magic farm over the rainbow. The same is likely true of Thiago, but let's see what he does during the title run in.

If you want to hate someone just remember Arshavins smug cunty face after he scored his fourth goal at Anfield.

Hate - no

Frustrations with:
Trent in defence occasionally.
Nunez up front occasionally.
Kelleher being beaten at the near post every time.
Thiago not being fit ever.

That's it.

Only people I no longer think are worthy of being in our squad, but I wouldn't say hatred towards any

Adrian
Kelleher
Tsimikas (sorry mate!)
Matip (love him - but he's old and fragile)
Thiago

I love this team so far this season, all ballers and technically gifted, that means even on shit days we have a chance of winning because their natural abilities can take them through.

Pretty much everyone on here

OH, players? Still, everyone on here.

I don't think I've hated a player since Karius. There's been players like Ox and Thiago where the thought rings through your mind of what a waste but it's not something that triggers me to the point of anger.

I don't and won't hate any of our players. Even Adrian, although I shit my pants every time I see him on the team sheet.
I hate almost every cunt who plays for some other team and the only way that ends is if they sign for us.
If you want to hate on any of our players then go and support United or City.
This is the way.

I don't and won't hate any of our players. Even Adrian, although I shit my pants every time I see him on the team sheet.
I hate almost every cunt who plays for some other team and the only way that ends is if they sign for us.
If you want to hate on any of our players then go and support United or City.
This is the way.
I think people are taking the word "hate" literally! When I say "hate" I mean players that irritate/annoy you on consistent basis.
Nunez had so much heat at the start of this season. Can't remember the guy that wanted Salah gone, and was on his back last season. Naby Kieta was so infuriating that his departure was celebrated.
I was "hating" on CJ for most of last season, and he has proven me wrong.

I think people are taking the word "hate" literally! When I say "hate" I mean players that irritate/annoy you on consistent basis.
Nunez had so much heat at the start of this season. Can't remember the guy that wanted Salah gone, and was on his back last season. Naby Kieta was so infuriating that his departure was celebrated.
Oh I'm still annoyed by certain traits some our players have, but there's no one who annoys me to the point that I'm happy if he left.

There’s big difference between hate and being critical.

Hating Naby was acceptable, in a way, because he got chance after chance and blew it every time.

However, this no dickheads rule of Klopp’s means we rarely sign anyone that’s hateable - frustrating, yes, but not hateable.

Majority of the players in Klopp's tenure have been very likeable. This particular squad is extremely likeable, and I like almost all of them

I think people are taking the word "murder" literally. When I say "murder" I mean to frown at the person in question
You've never heard the expression "i could murder a...." or when people say in frustration "I could murder you"? When people say "Go to hell", they don't mean literally go to hell. Expressions of frustrations are not meant to be taken literally when violent terms are used.

Last edited:
There’s big difference between hate and being critical.

Hating Naby was acceptable, in a way, because he got chance after chance and blew it every time.

However, this no dickheads rule of Klopp’s means we rarely sign anyone that’s hateable - frustrating, yes, but not hateable.
Karius? Probably a nice guy, but a sh1t footballer.

Last edited:
I don't actively dislike anyone but then - and I've been on/off thinking about it this season - I don't particularly like / care about anyone either.

I don't know if it's just because we've bought a lot of players at once but it kinda feels like a team of NPCs / FM generated characters (after you've been playing for ages) right now. Gakpo first person that comes to mind with this... good player but completely nondescript.

Alisson is a dude... but there is only so excited you can get about a keeper.

Yeah - the self promotional video after the CL Final was enough to get his face caved in.
You had no personal grievance against him, you would rather he didn't play for Liverpool. Ox was annoying but had more than handful of clutch performances.
I was "hating" on CJ last season, god know how many posts I made wishing him to be sold on. This season he has told me and other detractors to STFU.
Look at the "Donkey" thread. Calling a player is "Donkey" is effectively hating on a player, but he is proving people wrong. Not only that, as a person, he is very likeable and funny

paul-tierney-has-again-been-put-on-our-game-ref-for-the-pl-v0-b5guz40576ec1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom