• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Joe Allen, LFC midfielders and midfield combinations and now the Jordan Henderson thread

Allen is a very good player. He is perfect for our midfield.
j5zihs.jpg

Giggs identified Swansea midfielder - and reported Liverpool target - Joe Allen as someone who can use this experience to help him kick on in his career.

"I think they're all talented players, and they can all step it up even more," he added.

"Hopefully this tournament can provide that stepping stone.

"Joe is someone I took a close interest in because he's Welsh. He's such a talented player, and the way Swansea played last season was great to see. He'll go on to have a good career."

*logs on......sees 20 new posts in the "Joe Allen" thread.......thinks we've finally signed him.......comes in.......looks around.....*SIGH.

Have to agree. Every thread that gets continuously bumped an dragged off topic ends up this way.

New news should equal new thread.

Back
Top Bottom