• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Joe Hart

Prefix for Poll Threads

Joe Hart as our #1?

• Yay

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • Neigh

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can tell you, is that Hart as an Anagram is RATH.

Sounds better than the Cat to me Macca

'Rath' sounds better than 'the Cat'? The fucking ninja like beasts that leap athletically all over the show? Compared to 'Rath', which is just badly spelled anger.

'Rath' sounds better than 'the Cat'? The fucking ninja like beasts that leap athletically all over the show? Compared to 'Rath', which is just badly spelled anger.

Let me expand: it means Fort or Fortress in Irish. Yeah, seemed better when it was in me head...

Cech has been worth the 10 pts - not! His best years are well behind him, and Arsenal inability to challenge for anything meaningful cannot be solved by signing a top g.k. anyway. Don't think Joe Hart is all that either. He's easily beaten, and his only redemption has been City's relatively solid defence. I suspect Ming's ahead of him on clean sheets in 2016 aswell..;)
The fact that Arsenal have been average doesn't change the fact that Cech has been very good this season. As for Hart, he's just a better version of Mignolet, same errors, just less frequent, same good shot stopping ability, just even better.

Seems quite ironic that fort would come into the conversation when we're speaking of Arsenal.

Reactions: ILD
I've just re-read my original post, and I can't see that I mentioned Arsenal. Unless it was in really really small print. :)

Seems quite ironic that fort would come into the conversation when we're speaking of Arsenal.

The Fort conversation is not intersecting with the Arsenal one, or hasn't, up until you just entwined them now. That is ironic.

My sister uses that song as a means of identifying irony. Which is why she's constantly saying things are ironic that aren't.
Yes the ever annoying Ed Byrne done a sketch on that song pointing out it's lack of irony.
It was quite funny.
Well for him anyway.

It's like rain on your wedding day? That's not ironic.

Unless you're marrying the God of Clement Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom