• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.

refugee

4 * Xpert 11 Champ + only Veisercount Cup winner
Does anyone have any way to contact him outside of the site?

He's not checked on his Xpert 11 teams since the 26th, and that's extremely unlike him. And he's not posted on here since the 12th.

Getting a bit concerned

@Judge Jules no where to be seen unfortunately, and tracking him online via social media has not brought any decent results this so far..

There's obviously a concern here. It's very unkind him.

Does anyone have any way to contact him outside of the site?

He's not checked on his Xpert 11 teams since the 26th, and that's extremely unlike him. And he's not posted on here since the 12th.

Getting a bit concerned
We've attempted contact, but if anyone has means other than an old email address or what seems like a dormant Facebook page, let us know.

When did klopp do his announcement?
The day after JJ was last on here.
But it's not only his absence from here that is setting off alarm bells.
He hasn't logged into his account on Xpert Eleven since then either and he has been an avid manager on there for almost as long as he has been on here

I found an older email exchange with him where he forwarded a funny meme to me and about 80 other people, so I hit that email chain up. Hopefully somebody can share something.
That's a really great idea.
Hopefully we get some positive news soon.

The FB account I have for him is pretty sparse. Same with his LinkedIn. If you have an address I'd just drop him a note tomorrow. Hit him from all angles.

Yeah I will. I've got his actual home address somewhere but I have annoyingly misplaced it. I did however find his e-mail address so I've sent him a message there too. I'll keep looking for his home address though. For now that is the best I can do. Will keep you all posted.

EDIT: Found his home address. Will write tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

Last edited:
Yeah I will. I've got his actual home address somewhere but I have annoyingly misplaced it. I did however find his e-mail address so I've sent him a message there too. I'll keep looking for his home address though. For now that is the best I can do. Will keep you all posted.

Not good enough.. take a drive round there hombre.

He lives in Worcester man and it's a little late.... :sneaky:I'm with the 6CM's massive in that I am concered though. I'm sure needlessly but for now it's all I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom